2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Instructors: Question, Students too, but mainly instructors...
Tuubsu
Mar 23 2008, 11:19 AM
GMC:er
Isn't it an old wisdom that you should practice what you want and not what you think makes you good? That way you develop into the best guitarist YOU can be...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Mar 23 2008, 01:22 PM
QUOTE (Tuubsu @ Mar 23 2008, 11:19 AM) *
Isn't it an old wisdom that you should practice what you want and not what you think makes you good? That way you develop into the best guitarist YOU can be...

Hmmm...maybe you misunderstood me, the reason I made this thread was because there were too many lessons I WANTED to learn, and that I was taking on too many at once and wasn't getting much out of it. smile.gif And the main reason I learn the entire lesson is that playing the lesson along with the backing track helps my timing alot. I'm always trying to be the best I can be, that's why I joined this site after 8 months of playing guitar, to maximize my potential (and because it was free, but that's a different story). laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Tuubsu
Mar 23 2008, 06:52 PM
hmmm... I guess my point was, you should think is it really the whole lesson that you what to learn or just a certain/a couple of licks/riffs/consepts of the lesson. But anyways it's a little pickle if theres so much to learn and so little time, but I guess learning a little piece of one lesson then moving to another, then coming back to the first lesson doesn't hurt you in anyway. smile.gif

--------------------
Anyone can learn to play fast, like anyone can learn to type quickly. But not everyone can write a book.
- Yngwie J. Malmsteen

Idols:

Jason Becker (ex-Cacophony, ex-David Lee Roth, Solo)
Marty Friedman (ex-Cacophony, ex-Megadeth, Solo)
Niccolo Paganini (Solo)
Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen....Duh!)
Frederic Chopin (Solo)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:07 PM