Html/web Design Help
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 6 2008, 02:38 PM
GMC:er
I'm trying to make a webpage and I have some buttons on the page. When I increase the size of the browser window the buttons move apart. How do you get it so everything on the page stays the same size no matter the size of the browser window?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 7 2008, 08:29 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jan 6 2008, 02:38 PM) *
I'm trying to make a webpage and I have some buttons on the page. When I increase the size of the browser window the buttons move apart. How do you get it so everything on the page stays the same size no matter the size of the browser window?

I suppose you use some kind of html editor, so it probably put outs your button relative to the size of the window. If you want to have your buttons stay at the same place you need to fix their position by giving them coordinates. And if you use an editor it should be under properties of your buttons.

Cheers.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:17 AM