2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Metal Songs/albums?
TreyDeschamp
Jul 22 2009, 02:43 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Jul 21 2009, 08:21 PM) *
What about some melodic death like Scar Symmetry, Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, Soilwork?. Those are unbelievable bands. In order of bands, I recommend you these albums: Holographic Universe, Anthems Of Rebellions, Hate Crew Deathroll and Stabbing the Drama

I love Bodom and Arch Enemy, the last name in the order, is that the soilwork album because I have been meaning to listen to them for a long time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 22 2009, 03:27 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Jul 21 2009, 05:21 PM) *
What about some melodic death like Scar Symmetry, Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, Soilwork?. Those are unbelievable bands. In order of bands, I recommend you these albums: Holographic Universe, Anthems Of Rebellions, Hate Crew Deathroll and Stabbing the Drama

OMG Scar Symmetry.

Listen to the Holographic Universe album, Its brilliant!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 22 2009, 04:41 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://www.myspace.com/harlots

Amazing band, Sad that they are on indefinite hiatus though.

Listen to the song Dried Up Goliathan.

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jul 22 2009, 05:03 AM
GMC:er
wait, did we forget Kamelot...their albums and songs are so well made, definitely check them out

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:02 AM