Any Southpark Fans Around Here?
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 3 2011, 10:17 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif I like that little cartoon very much, just because it doesn't hold off from making fun of anything and anyone! It may be super obscene sometimes, but hey, life's like that, ain't it?

The question is: DO YOU DIG IIIIT? biggrin.gif What other animated shows do you like to watch?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 3 2011, 10:33 AM
Instructor
yeah, I dig it, some jokes are indeed geniusly made. I dig more older episodes tho. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Sep 3 2011, 10:45 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 3 2011, 05:33 AM) *
yeah, I dig it, some jokes are indeed geniusly made. I dig more older episodes tho. smile.gif

I agree with you on that Ivan, I remember the early days when it was off the wall. But it also goes with the one episode that makes me feel is the reason. The Simpson's Did It, it seems you can only make so many then it loses that feeling.

Other things I watch would be what we call adult swim here in the US. It's a block of cartoons basically, it includes American Dad, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, and a few others.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
superize
Sep 3 2011, 11:55 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I love south park

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 3 2011, 01:44 PM
Instructor
yeah Family Guy and Robot Chicken are pretty cool too smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
dark dude
Sep 3 2011, 11:07 PM
GMC:er
Definately a fan. Also, Archer:

This post has been edited by dark dude: Sep 3 2011, 11:07 PM

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 4 2011, 07:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (superize @ Sep 3 2011, 10:55 AM) *
I love south park

biggrin.gif I had No doubt about you mate biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Sep 3 2011, 09:45 AM) *
I agree with you on that Ivan, I remember the early days when it was off the wall. But it also goes with the one episode that makes me feel is the reason. The Simpson's Did It, it seems you can only make so many then it loses that feeling.

Other things I watch would be what we call adult swim here in the US. It's a block of cartoons basically, it includes American Dad, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Robot Chicken, and a few others.

I never took enough time to watch Family Guy or American Dad smile.gif maybe it's time I did!

Anyway, the last thing that hooked me up so bad, it made me start reading the books (which I'm doing right now and damn it, it's hard trying to do something else aside from that laugh.gif) was the new HBO series, made after those books called 'A song of Ice and Fire'. This first season is made after the first book (A game of thrones) and it also bears its title. Right now, I am half way through the second book (A clash of kings) and trust me it's SUPER biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 4 2011, 07:59 AM
Instructor
haha yeah I like South Park, and also The Simpsons and Family Guy.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 7 2011, 04:20 PM
Instructor
I've watched a few episodes, it can be really funny at times. But I don't watch tv anymore.

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 8 2011, 09:34 AM
Instructor
I don't watch TV either tongue.gif BUT there's always www.southparkstudios.com biggrin.gif you can watch every episode here wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:59 PM