Little North Korean Girl Playing Guitar
del-4fr53e3
Jun 27 2011, 08:07 PM
Learning Tone Master
cute amazing little girl. I usually don't care for the young kids shredding away, because it's usually sloppy as... well, yeah. But this is amazing smile.gif

http://www.wimp.com/northkorean/

edit:fixed a word

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jun 27 2011, 08:25 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stephane Lucarel...
Jun 27 2011, 08:22 PM
Instructor
Wow impressive for sure!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 27 2011, 08:53 PM
GMC:er
i wish i started to play guitar when i was at her age.
she's pretty good! enjoyed, she looks like shes having fun

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Blister
Jun 27 2011, 09:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
And I complain about having to stretch my fretting hand to play the notes! She is a phenom! smile.gif

Thanks for the post!

Gary

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 27 2011, 10:14 PM
Instructor
Woow, little machine! biggrin.gif Awesome smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 27 2011, 11:08 PM
Instructor
Indeed ,i saw that clip before ! Learning a infant to play like Pro - is even greater art !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 28 2011, 03:50 PM
Instructor
Is she human??? ohmy.gif This things are unbelievable... I also sometime think that it would be awesome to start at that age and achieve that level however I don't know if I would feel the music in the way that I feel it now... I know many people that was forced to study music at a very younr age and then they hated that insttrument of playing music...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 28 2011, 05:49 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Technically its an amazing feat, especially considering her age and stature. However, it feels mechanical. I think this goes with what Gabriel said above. Simply due to her age, she cannot express the music fully - this is not something I am criticizing, just an observation. I mean, when you are more mature and have more experience with life, you have a wider array of elements to inspire your music. These kids are prodigies technically, but only time will tell if she grows up to be the amazing musician she can be.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:50 PM