Go Play Along
carminemarotta
Apr 6 2012, 09:53 PM
GMC:er
Hi
does any of you use GoPlayAlong?
The idea is very good, you can match the GP file to the backing track, but I had several problems in doing it.

Any thoughts?

Carmine

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Apr 6 2012, 10:50 PM
Instructor
I have never heard of it!
It seems pretty cool!
Here is the YouTube link I found it's in Portuguese but you can get the idea!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2012, 11:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Apr 6 2012, 05:53 PM) *
Hi
does any of you use GoPlayAlong?
The idea is very good, you can match the GP file to the backing track, but I had several problems in doing it.

Any thoughts?

Carmine

I have never heard about this... how does it work?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Apr 6 2012, 11:31 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2012, 11:01 PM) *
I have never heard about this... how does it work?

Gab
You load in this software a Guitar Pro file and a mp3 file. If you are good enough (I wasn't) you can match the two, so you have the tab scrolling and the real music playing. Can even reduce/increase the speed and changing pitch. With GMC lesson will work very well, since we have both GP files and backing tracks.

Carmine

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 7 2012, 12:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (carminemarotta @ Apr 6 2012, 07:31 PM) *
Gab
You load in this software a Guitar Pro file and a mp3 file. If you are good enough (I wasn't) you can match the two, so you have the tab scrolling and the real music playing. Can even reduce/increase the speed and changing pitch. With GMC lesson will work very well, since we have both GP files and backing tracks.

Carmine

It sounds good! This could be really useful. but.. couldn't you use it?

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
carminemarotta
Apr 7 2012, 10:13 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 7 2012, 12:19 AM) *
It sounds good! This could be really useful. but.. couldn't you use it?

I could use and it is (IMHO) great: practically you add the "real" backing track to the GP file. But it is difficult (for me) to sync and link the tab to the track. But very worth trying.

Well,
I am not involved with the software. you can get free and load up to three tracks. So I am looking for things that can help me in learning how to play (on the top of my hard work with the guitar, thanks Cosmin biggrin.gif )

I was able, finally, to match the tab for the lesson I am on now with the backing track, so pratically it just improve the the GP file with a "real backing track":

This post has been edited by carminemarotta: Apr 7 2012, 10:14 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:34 PM