2 Pages V  < 1 2  
How Do You Guys Like The New Forum Layout, Opinons
Daniel Robinson
Jun 5 2008, 06:00 AM
Instructor
So far the only thing i don't like about the new layout is the stickied posts at the top of the main discussion section.

Generally speaking when someone see's just one sticky it is human nature to assume it is rules and regulations for the board in question, or some other such thing. The other thing too is when you click on it it opens a new window with links to the stickied topics. But no post count. So in order for me to see if someone has replied for instance in "What are your weaknesses" thread i have to click the link and go to the last post to see if someone new has asked anything.

I think the sticked threads should just be like they were so people can see post count and last poster's name so they can stay apprised of any changes in the thread without having to click thru a pop up and forward on the pages button and scrolling down to the end.

That is my only suggestion. I think the rest of the layout is working out good.

Daniel

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:27 AM