2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc Big Anniversary Idea..
RodneyU
Jul 23 2007, 07:56 PM
GMC:er
And of course we'd have to break the smoke on the water record.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Jul 23 2007, 07:56 PM
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Jul 23 2007, 03:34 PM) *
Hmm. Maybe I'd have bring my nasty strat instead blink.gif
Heh, just had this image of us all, GMC junkies that we are, all sitting in separate hotel rooms in Sweden, a 1 minute walk from the meeting, not going to it because we couldnlt bear to leave the forum laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm not a huge Strat fan, but I do like them when they're nasty (i.e. SRV, John Mayer, David O'Toole).

You're forgetting that most of us are geeks and are likely to have a mobile way to get here.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 23 2007, 08:02 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Jul 23 2007, 02:56 PM) *
I'm not a huge Strat fan, but I do like them when they're nasty (i.e. SRV, John Mayer, David O'Toole).

You're forgetting that most of us are geeks and are likely to have a mobile way to get here.

Yeah, good point .... replace that image with a whole room of people ignoring each other in person and talking to each other on the forum wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 23 2007, 11:24 PM
this seems like an awesome idea!!! We would get to meet each other and jam! Maybe one day this will become true!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 06:14 PM