Amazing 3 Word Chat Story!, took an hour
PacmanProduction...
Oct 15 2007, 09:12 AM
GMC:er
Hey all GMCers! Warning! Not for the Mature who dont care for humor and randomness

Today in the chat room, Botoxfox, Chast, Me, and Robin made a little story for you... no make that a LONG story! biggrin.gif

We started with Botoxfox starting with 3 words, then Chast adding 3 words, then me adding 3 words and then Robin adding 3 words and so on. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!... haha...

Here it goes!!!

Once upon a time, a little orange fish went down to mexico to get some machine guns. The FEDS stopped him at the border. They saw his absolutly incredible bomb he had, but they didn't discover the secret why a fish shot a gorilla.
Mr. Petrucci witnessed Paul Gilbert trying to shred Unholy Warcry's solo. Mr. Petrucci said that he was making a contract with Herman Li, but the orange PGM (paul gilbert's signature model guitar) that Paul threw at Petrucci had a baby. BUT THE BABY WAS A JEM!!!! which brought Vai's attention. He totally freaked out and sued Paul for billions of monkeys. The PMGs became alive, grew arms and started to play Get Out of My Yard. Dr. Professer. Petrucci Graduated from Medical Guitar Noob School and and Paul Gilbert got naked and strutted his stuff. Vai got hot and took his guitar and slapped the PGM on Paul Glibert's bottom. Then the fish got pissed off and started to say "WHAT THA "FUNK" IS GOIN ON?!??!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!! Steve Vai got dressed and took a bus to the everlasting land of GobStoppers.
Back in Mexico, Satch's hairy chest started to shoot hair balls. The chest crumpled and hid the fish in it's skin.
Meanwhile, Paul and Mr. Jackson fell into Mr. Petrucci's handbag. Suddenly, the Canadians shot Osama and Yngwie Malmsteen took the handbag with great fury and jumped into warped speed.
Then the "Antidisastablimentarianismic Zulfarian Foxes" ate Mr. Petrucci and followed the way of Muris to become fully fledged people worthy enough to say, THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment please!

Edit: Andrew, can you move this thread to the off topic fourm? thanks...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PacmanProductions: Oct 16 2007, 05:31 AM

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 15 2007, 09:50 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Thats like a really weird and dangerous but exciting Drug Trip, interesting, no doubt. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 15 2007, 10:11 AM
Instructor
Man,all I remember was my name somewhere at the end laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Oct 15 2007, 10:26 AM
hmm...I wish my Squire gave birth to JEMs! lol pretty weird.

+Quote Post
Robin
Oct 17 2007, 03:48 AM
Haha.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 17 2007, 03:51 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Feb 21 2011, 04:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gen
Oct 17 2007, 03:53 AM
hahahaha really fun biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 17 2007, 06:04 AM
i need to think this 1 over....

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
visi0n
Oct 17 2007, 06:36 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
haha great ! i enjoyed reading...

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 19 2007, 08:44 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Feb 21 2011, 04:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:31 AM