What Do You Think Of This
jstcrsn
Nov 14 2013, 11:48 PM
Learning Tone Master

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 15 2013, 03:55 AM
GMC:er
i think that was amazing biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Nov 15 2013, 06:37 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Bravo!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Nov 15 2013, 08:40 AM
Learning Tone Master
I don't know what kind of event this was, with Dave Grohl and Jack Black and some other dudes appearing at the end, but it's damn brave to choose such a worn-out song if you're up to impress Mr President. But... who dares, wins! The Wilsons are great as always, the band is doing their job, and the choir is absolutely amazing.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 15 2013, 09:34 AM
Instructor
Totaly smashed me! What an energy! Thanx for sharing! I usually avoidstairway to heaven covers but this one is a bad ass!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2013, 09:37 AM
Instructor
I think it's an amazing performance and it's clear that the Led Zep crew is enjoying it too. Dave Grohl and Jack Black probably gave the whole thing their good mojo as well biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:46 PM