God Is An Astronaut
VinceG
Feb 25 2009, 04:02 AM
GMC:er
Wow, the heavens literally is crying over how breathtaking this band is. The allure and sensitive of the guitar playing of Neil and Tursten is like Magic. When people says Rock is "Dead", this is it! The new age of Rock my friends. God is an Astronaut is nothing to joke about nor shrug to the side. Its really hard to describe what I truly feel about this band unless you experience it for yourself. Just listen to the album All Is Violent, All Is Bright, and you will see. It kind of reminds me of what it is to truly find your place and in the world. You just understand what you are here for, and everything is just clear for the first time.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Feb 25 2009, 03:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
These guys were amazing! Hands down! Exactly my cup, brand, flavour, and consistence of tea, with just the right amount of sugar and lemon in it tongue.gif

Thanks a lot for sharing ^^

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
opeth.db
Feb 25 2009, 03:33 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Reminds me of a rock version of Mogwai. Very nice Vince and thanks for sharing! smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Ibanez RG570 Silver
Jackson Ofset V Randy Rhodes Signature
Mitchell Acoustic
Custom Ibanez S series (Currently working on)
X2 XDS95 Digital Wireless system
Line 6 MKII
8 Channel USB Roland Mixer

My Site
www.shredwork.com

Learn how to count. It's what separates the hack and the pros IMHO. -LCSDDS

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:32 PM