> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

Kxt5542's Acoustic Accademy
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 07:57 PM
Instructor
Hello there matey! Welcome to your thread! I would like to start by asking you if you've got any recordings with yourself, regardless of the quality - it would help me a lot, to see where your playing is, right now smile.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Jan 6 2013, 08:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 6 2013, 01:57 PM) *
Hello there matey! Welcome to your thread! I would like to start by asking you if you've got any recordings with yourself, regardless of the quality - it would help me a lot, to see where your playing is, right now smile.gif

Cosmin

Haha, Kristina is a good friend of mine in real life. I didn't know she picked you as an instructor. Very cool! You are in good hand Kristina!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 10:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (DarkWaveRiffer @ Jan 6 2013, 07:32 PM) *
Haha, Kristina is a good friend of mine in real life. I didn't know she picked you as an instructor. Very cool! You are in good hand Kristina!

Oh! Thank you DWR - I thought I was dealing with a guy not a girl biggrin.gif My bad and sincerest apologies for calling you 'matey' biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
kxt5542
Jan 7 2013, 12:57 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 6 2013, 10:49 PM) *
Oh! Thank you DWR - I thought I was dealing with a guy not a girl biggrin.gif My bad and sincerest apologies for calling you 'matey' biggrin.gif

Oh its ok, its my mistake i didnt sign my name on the bottom smile.gif But yes my name is Kristina nice meeting you, i am looking forward to learning and getting real good. I play accoustic electric for now... and i have a recording that is about a year old, so i will record something new tonight and upload it.

ps Eric why are you stalking me on here? lol

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Jan 7 2013, 01:50 AM
QUOTE (kxt5542 @ Jan 6 2013, 06:57 PM) *
Oh its ok, its my mistake i didnt sign my name on the bottom smile.gif But yes my name is Kristina nice meeting you, i am looking forward to learning and getting real good. I play accoustic electric for now... and i have a recording that is about a year old, so i will record something new tonight and upload it.

ps Eric why are you stalking me on here? lol

Its not stalking if you like it smile.gif

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
kxt5542
Jan 7 2013, 05:35 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 6 2013, 07:57 PM) *

Cosmin

Ok here it is...with all the errors and stuff. Guns n Roses "patience" smile.gif help me!! lol

Attached File(s)
Attached File  kt.MOV ( 5.02MB ) Number of downloads: 98

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2013, 08:50 AM
Instructor
Hello miss smile.gif Looks like upside down guitar biggrin.gif

Out of what I can see, you are having a little bit of trouble shifting chord positions and in order to settle these things I would suggest that we should cover a series of beginner lessons focusing on this exact aspect and then move to more complex concepts.

What do you think?

Cosmin

Since you told me you also like Filter, maybe you would also like to take a shot at this -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Filter-Style/

+Quote Post
kxt5542
Jan 8 2013, 09:12 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 7 2013, 08:50 AM) *
Hello miss smile.gif Looks like upside down guitar biggrin.gif

Out of what I can see, you are having a little bit of trouble shifting chord positions and in order to settle these things I would suggest that we should cover a series of beginner lessons focusing on this exact aspect and then move to more complex concepts.

What do you think?

Cosmin

Since you told me you also like Filter, maybe you would also like to take a shot at this -> https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Filter-Style/

Hi Cosmin

I think that would be great! Thank you for watching the video.... ok so where do we start exactly? smile.gif Should i just practise the link you gave above?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2013, 09:30 AM
Instructor
Hey hey hey smile.gif

That one would be a little more difficult, but I gave it to you as a suggestion based on the fact that you liked Filter if I remember well smile.gif

I think it is better to start off with these:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...rumming-Rhythm/

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...6-Slash-Chords/

What do you think? smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:49 AM