2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Snap Happy
mattacuk
Oct 27 2007, 11:27 PM
Lets go fishing!
Im not clever enough to know what your talking about laugh.gif wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 27 2007, 11:31 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 27 2007, 06:26 PM) *
I am interested in what I said, clearly there was some semantic there I was unaware of.

But I really had the impression Andrew was born in Britain, was not taking some stab at him.

BUT tell me what semantic I unknowingly stuck in my statement, I am curious.

I was born in Britain, you are correct - it just sounded like you were limbering up for something since there was no obvious relation to the previous discussion ... I can only apologize for misjudging you wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 27 2007, 11:32 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 27 2007, 04:26 PM) *
I am interested in what I said, clearly there was some semantic there I was unaware of.

But I really had the impression Andrew was born in Britain, was not taking some stab at him.

BUT tell me what semantic I unknowingly stuck in my statement, I am curious.

My fault perhaps - wasn't referring to your query fkalich about birthplace at all but leading on from Andrew's agree/disagree.
(Where I think he was trying to avoid my paradox of you can't agree to have a policy to disagree wink.gif )

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 27 2007, 11:42 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 27 2007, 05:32 PM) *
My fault perhaps - wasn't referring to your query fkalich about birthplace at all but leading on from Andrew's agree/disagree.
(Where I think he was trying to avoid my paradox of you can't agree to have a policy to disagree wink.gif )

Cheers,
Tony

See what we have done to your thread Matt? Those were nice pictures. I started this, I am all to blame. I meant well.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 28 2007, 12:11 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 27 2007, 11:42 PM) *
See what we have done to your thread Matt? Those were nice pictures. I started this, I am all to blame. I meant well.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif This thread is crazzzy now unsure.gif blink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 28 2007, 12:33 AM
Ok,

Matt, some nice pictures there, I really liked them - how long have you been doing this? You seem to have a good eye for composition!

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 28 2007, 12:37 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 28 2007, 12:33 AM) *
Ok,

Matt, some nice pictures there, I really liked them - how long have you been doing this? You seem to have a good eye for composition!

Andrew, not long really, i have taken the odd snaps with a compact for a few years but nothing serious. All these were taken since i got my camera in Febuary! smile.gif I feel i have an artistic eye i have neglected for too long, be that Music, Photography, Photoshop or whatever.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 28 2007, 08:19 AM
Definitely good photos Matt, both artistically and technically imo.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 28 2007, 04:56 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 28 2007, 07:19 AM) *
Definitely good photos Matt, both artistically and technically imo.

Cheers,
Tony

Well if you guys like em they cant be too bad so i will keep up the photography!. But not before photoshoping, and not before guitar !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 02:42 AM
Lets go fishing!
Hi dudes,

I have been on a "Major" photoshoot in the Park today. I have added a stack of stunning (IMO) photos and i wanted to share them.

Here is my gallery http://mattacuk.deviantart.com/gallery/

thanks

Matt smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 02:52 AM
Dude, you need to update your Avatar - you look about 12 in it smile.gif You look very different in the picture on your site.

Some really cool shots there BTW ...

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 02:53 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Nov 13 2007, 01:52 AM) *
Dude, you need to update your Avatar - you look about 12 in it smile.gif You look very different in the picture on your site.

Some really cool shots there BTW ...

haha yes, the one on my gallery is new so i will update my gmc one wink.gif of course, it wont be as cool as yours biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 13 2007, 02:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 02:42 AM) *
Hi dudes,

I have been on a "Major" photoshoot in the Park today. I have added a stack of stunning (IMO) photos and i wanted to share them.

Here is my gallery http://mattacuk.deviantart.com/gallery/
thanks

Matt smile.gif

Lovely pictures Matt. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 02:56 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (muris @ Nov 13 2007, 01:55 AM) *
Lovely pictures Matt. smile.gif

Why thankyou Muris, i am honoured you like them! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 13 2007, 02:57 AM
Great photos again Matt.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 02:58 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Nov 13 2007, 01:57 AM) *
Great photos again Matt.

Cheers,
Tony

Glad you enjoyed them Tony cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Nov 14 2007, 01:52 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 27 2007, 10:31 PM) *
I was born in Britain, you are correct - it just sounded like you were limbering up for something since there was no obvious relation to the previous discussion ... I can only apologize for misjudging you wink.gif

I thought he was working towards the Argument sketch

http://www.mindspring.com/~mfpatton/sketch.htm

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:31 PM