Time For Some Extreme Mods :d
Sergeant_Ant
Aug 21 2007, 12:03 PM
GMC:er
ok, i have an old cheap squire strat that i test everything on before i do it to any other guitar and i was gonna start tearin it up. does anyone have any advice on scalloping frets and painting the guitar? im already putting a JEM monkey handle in too smile.gif crap, maybe even how to install a floyd rose wink.gif its the frankenstrat plus. its not a guitar i play often so i wanted to see how everything feels on it before i do it to any guitars in the future

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Aug 21 2007, 02:31 PM
GMC:er
OHHH guitar mutilation!! sad.gif it makes me feel bad on the inside, and kind of sick!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:55 PM