3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Lost - Any Fans?
coffeeman
May 8 2008, 03:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I have to wait till monday , too much , i don't think I will make it....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 8 2008, 03:28 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (coffeeman @ May 8 2008, 03:27 PM) *
I have to wait till monday , too much , i don't think I will make it....

It'll be worth the wait. It is supposed to be amazing this episode. I didn't like the last episode so hopefully this episode is as good as episode 9 was.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 9 2008, 04:48 PM
Episode 11 was incredible. Another complete mind f**k. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 9 2008, 05:10 PM
Singing Instructor
Uh,I am going out of town know,but I cant wait tomorow to see it.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 9 2008, 06:26 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ May 9 2008, 04:48 PM) *
Episode 11 was incredible. Another complete mind f**k. biggrin.gif

I agree. Now I can't wait for the finale. It is going to be good smile.gif 3 hours of intense action I hope. smile.gif And of course the mind f**king is all good biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
kyldeee
May 9 2008, 06:37 PM
You guys may not like this, but I hate that show, I'm sorry but that's just my opinion, please don't hate me now sad.gif
I watched the first season and it was weird as h*ll.... A polar bear in the middle of a tropical island, ohhhh COME ON blink.gif

Well I don't hate it, but I don't like it smile.gif

This post has been edited by kyldeee: May 9 2008, 06:37 PM

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Duncan
Speaking of f**king.

What I would give.

+Quote Post
kyldeee
QUOTE (Duncan @ May 9 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Speaking of f**king.

What I would give.

Hear hear

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 9 2008, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (kyldeee @ May 9 2008, 06:37 PM) *
You guys may not like this, but I hate that show, I'm sorry but that's just my opinion, please don't hate me now sad.gif
I watched the first season and it was weird as h*ll.... A polar bear in the middle of a tropical island, ohhhh COME ON blink.gif

Well I don't hate it, but I don't like it smile.gif

You just don't appreciate how that could happen. Lost is a thinking mans show. If you aren't interested in the mythology of the show then you aren't interested in the show. But millions watch it that are interested. If you couldn't comprehend the polar bear then you certainly wouldn't comprehend what goes on now biggrin.gif

Lost is the best show ever in my opinion. I can't do without it. It kicks arse. Bring on next week smile.gif

This isn't having a go by the way. It certainly isn't everybodies show.

QUOTE (Duncan @ May 9 2008, 06:37 PM) *
Speaking of f**king.
What I would give.

She'd be third in line after Juliet and Charlotte for me but yes.

This post has been edited by OrganisedConfusion: May 9 2008, 06:42 PM

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 9 2008, 06:44 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 9 2008, 06:41 PM) *
She'd be third in line after Juliet and Charlotte for me but yes.

Both Claire and Kate have immaculate arses. But yeah Juliet has a hot quality too her. But Claire is just incredible.

+Quote Post
kyldeee
May 9 2008, 06:47 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ May 9 2008, 06:41 PM) *
You just don't appreciate how that could happen. Lost is a thinking mans show. If you aren't interested in the mythology of the show then you aren't interested in the show. But millions watch it that are interested. If you couldn't comprehend the polar bear then you certainly wouldn't comprehend what goes on now biggrin.gif

Lost is the best show ever in my opinion. I can't do without it. It kicks arse. Bring on next week smile.gif

This isn't having a go by the way. It certainly isn't everybodies show.

I understand why some people like it, but it just isn't my show smile.gif And, yes, I guess mythology isn't really my kind of thing, Tho I can't say that I don't like anything that has a little bit of mythology in it, but it just doesn't work for me here smile.gif

--------------------

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 9 2008, 06:52 PM
QUOTE (kyldeee @ May 9 2008, 06:47 PM) *
I understand why some people like it, but it just isn't my show smile.gif And, yes, I guess mythology isn't really my kind of thing, Tho I can't say that I don't like anything that has a little bit of mythology in it, but it just doesn't work for me here smile.gif

The polar bear is basically in the jungle for a reason that is based in science. I wont say what is the reason as to not spoil it here but it has something to do with European Nano Science Research in real life. The show is a mix of Science and Religion. Everything that has happened on the show can happen in theory. In reality it hasn't happened yet. But in theory it could happen in the next 50 years.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 10 2008, 12:29 AM
Singing Instructor
Kate rules! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
May 10 2008, 12:56 PM
Singing Instructor
Just watch the 11 episode(season 4),and it ROCKS!!!!!:)

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 10 2008, 04:18 PM
QUOTE (Nemanja Filipovic @ May 10 2008, 12:56 PM) *
Just watch the 11 episode(season 4),and it ROCKS!!!!!:)

Bring on the 3 hour finale smile.gif 1 hour on Thursday and then the last 2 parts we have to wait 2 weeks for sad.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Duncan
May 16 2008, 02:26 PM
Episode 12 was pretty good. It is building up well to the finale now. 2 weeks to wait now.

+Quote Post
coffeeman
May 23 2008, 06:09 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
No episode this week ?

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 23 2008, 06:11 PM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ May 23 2008, 06:09 PM) *
No episode this week ?

Nope. A week today is the 2 hour finale though. Not long to wait smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
coffeeman
May 30 2008, 10:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This is so unfair , only 14 episodes this season and now we have to wait until January 2009?

--------------------

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
May 30 2008, 11:01 PM
yep. But the finale was the best episode ever in my opinion. It had it all and more biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:12 PM