2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Competition Entries
Todd Simpson
Jun 14 2020, 05:32 AM
GMC:er
That first one is very creative indeed! I like the single handed licks, one with the left then another with the right. Both show solid control over power using a single hand. I can see little bits of bootcamp working in to your solo playing which is very gratifying. Congrats on pulling this solo together and keeping it interesting. Thats often the hardest part on solos longer than a few bars, just keeping the audience from getting bored is a huge achievement.

I like the second one as well. it's perhaps a bit more melodic in it's construction which is very cool. It seems like the first one is a bit more technically accomplished, but there is more to soloing than technique to be sure. I like em both!

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
onetabmat
Jun 29 2020, 05:06 PM
Learning Roadie

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 6 2020, 03:29 AM
GMC:er
NICE! I Enjoyed it quite a bit. I think I see some of the stuff we have worked working it's way in to your playing which is always great to see smile.gif This one is very melodic as well with some spiff shreddy bits to top it off. Where are you finding all these contests btw? I used to see them all the time, but recently they seem to have abated.

Todd

QUOTE (onetabmat @ Jun 29 2020, 12:06 PM) *

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th July 2020 - 10:11 AM