Pre-saved Riffs Pedal?
Mataal
Dec 15 2014, 10:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey all, maybe it's a stupid question but here it goes, I would like to know if there is a pedal or something where I could save riffs like rhythm riffs and while I'm playing I could go up on the saved riffs. Not sure if makes sense lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 15 2014, 10:42 PM
GMC Founder
I think a looper pedal will do this. I don't have any experience of them myself but there should be more advanced ones that allow you to save riffs as well.

I believe the most common scenario is that you play your riff, and then loop it (so you can jam over it)

Let's see what others say.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 16 2014, 01:20 AM
Learning Tone Master
something like this http://digitech.com/en-US/products/jamman
I did not watch this review but it should get you started

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Dec 16 2014, 01:23 AM

+Quote Post
Gill
Dec 16 2014, 09:11 AM
GMC:er

dito looper

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:57 AM