2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Confused, help
beebo
Jul 7 2008, 02:35 AM
GMC:er
Ok,
Is this weird or just me!?!?!
First off yall know me as beebo..i'm 15 btw

Anyway, So i called this girl that used to have a huge crush on me and i do to on her!
So, I call her up after a while and we start talking! Well it was 7:00 p.m. and we talked until 9:00 then she had to do somin and told me to call her back at 9! laugh.gif YAY! *btw i hadn't slept for already 30 hrs* Anyway, i call her and we talked and talked and talked and she didn't wanna go and neither did I so we talke for 11-12 hrs from
7-9 and 9p.m to 6 a.m that morning! Then i called her later that day and she went back to her parents house! Well first she didn' pick up and i tried again! She did and we talked 20 min! NOW she won't even pick up the phone and says her phones screen turned white and she can't call me! She has a phone but Idk if she can talk on it for long but anyway!

Is this just me in puberty and just normal life or is she messing w/ me!!?!?! im really confused! I know everyones thinking ...what an idiot and a waste of my time!! Well plz help idk wat to do?? I really like her and i don't wanna screw this up! unsure.gif sad.gif unsure.gif sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 7 2008, 02:46 AM
Learning Rock Star
Talk for 11-12 hours!? biggrin.gif That's more than I have talked on the phone my entire life. Since November I've spent 42 minutes talking on the phone.

Really, I haven't slept for too long, so I have no proper advice else than: "watch out for the phone bill".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
chast
Jul 7 2008, 02:52 AM
Learning Roadie
Just wait some time and see if she calls you. If she calls you, she is probably not messing around with you wink.gif
Even if it's hard to wait, let her call you.
And get to meet her if you want to get serious about it.

--------------------
"They play it extremely fast, it doesn't make any sense, but it's Slayer so it makes a lot of sense" :)

+Quote Post
Xose Pineda
Jul 7 2008, 02:54 AM
QUOTE (beebo @ Jul 7 2008, 03:35 AM) *
Ok,
Is this weird or just me!?!?!

When I was 15 I didn't know a word managing girls... tongue.gif

Now, at 29... I can say only that girls are still a misterious... even Muris couldn't play that lick wink.gif

Ok, bit serious now... I remember those days 15-17 going crushed with girls... one advice: don't do nothing without calming down before and thinking a bit... nothing worse that regret some words said to your girl... you can't erase those errors.

I know it's easy to say... but try to stay calm. Don't rush. Stop for a minute and try to put yourself into her mind... maybe worth let her do first movement? Kind of tease, ease, tease, ease...

Best of lucks young mate.

Cheers!

--------------------

xosepineda

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jul 7 2008, 07:00 AM
Instructor
I've been trying to figure out how girls think for many many years now, and I still have no clue biggrin.gif laugh.gif But anyway, here's my 0.00002 $.

First you must let her know that you're really interested in her (not just as a friend though), but I guess she probably know that since you spent 12 hours talking on the phone with her... plus that you also made some effort and tried to call her few times after that, right? smile.gif I think it's safe to say that she knows! So I say like Chast: wait for her to call you.

Next step would be the flowers and chocolate... but we can talk about that later biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
swingline
Jul 7 2008, 07:07 AM
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Jul 6 2008, 11:00 PM) *
I've been trying to figure out how girls think for many many years now, and I still have no clue biggrin.gif laugh.gif But anyway, here's my 0.00002 $.

Me too. laugh.gif

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 7 2008, 07:51 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Probably her parents has some influence and seeing their daughter in the phone 24/7 is a no-no.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 7 2008, 08:20 AM
Lets go fishing!
It is worth noteing that even if you both really like each other, its probably not healthy to spend that much on the phone ! You dont want to come across as needy, let her call you sometimes smile.gif

There has to be some balance in any relationship, and you need to play it cool !! wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jul 7 2008, 08:39 AM
You talked too much, too soon, you should always leave some mistery to keep things intresting.
Give it a few days to cool, and than try calling and asking her out.

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 7 2008, 05:54 PM
Thnx guys a lot! Whew!
Some relief on my back now..just a little but all of u are a big help even if u don't think u are....YOU ARE!

So once again guys thnx for ur help and i hope this works out...shes kinda like a prep and i'm not at all so this'll be tough for her caus of her friends sad.gif but i'll figure it out! Not tough for me though i'd tell her i love right in front every single one of my friends! IDC! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 7 2008, 06:12 PM
Instructor
Don't be a bore mate, if she has a crush on you you definitely DON'T want to talk over the phone anymore. ASK HER ON A DATE NOW! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jul 7 2008, 06:12 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 7 2008, 06:45 PM
yeah but i'm 15 w/ no car and i'm definiately not asking my mom and do u think it's such a great idea to ask her step dad for a ride lol tongue.gif .....ur not serious are u huh.gif ivan... *not the date part the asking a huge man part*

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 7 2008, 07:57 PM
Instructor
Well I don't think you need a ride, if a girl is nice you can take her for a walk and sit somewhere attractive like the mall, bowling, a caffee or a bar, have a coffee or something and talk with her. Be yourself, even if you make complete fool of yourself to MOST IMPORTANT thing is to be honest and speak with her honestly and not trying to act like a "great guy" or something. If a girl is nice she will like that, if not, don't worry she is not for you.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 9 2008, 12:56 AM
Well i live in alabama and i can't just walk to her house tongue.gif silly!
Also i would ask her trust me!!! but she won't even pick up the phone anymore at all when i call! sad.gif

+Quote Post
beebo
Jul 9 2008, 02:59 AM
Never mind guys
She word removed likes someone else! sad.gif

thnx for all ur support though :}

Unneccessary word removed, *-ing it out didn't change it's meaning /Micke

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jul 9 2008, 02:35 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jul 9 2008, 07:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (beebo @ Jul 9 2008, 03:59 AM) *
Never mind guys
She word removed likes someone else! sad.gif

Ah... sorry to hear that sad.gif
Can't understand why she talked to you for 12 hours then... maybe she just wants to be friends.

Quoted unneccessary word removed /Micke

This post has been edited by MickeM: Jul 9 2008, 02:36 PM

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
SinoMan
Jul 9 2008, 12:49 PM
Never talk more than 10-20 mins on the phone. Leave before she expects it. That way you'll be precious to her and SHE will call you.

--------------------
I got a completely new $600 bass for $300. What a deal!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jul 9 2008, 01:33 PM
Lets go fishing!
At the age of 27 relationships still leave me dazed and confused rolleyes.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 9 2008, 01:44 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jul 9 2008, 01:33 PM) *
At the age of 27 relationships still leave me dazed and confused rolleyes.gif

this confusion will last for several more years too blink.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 9 2008, 01:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
Relationships are to be avoided if you want to practice guitar frequently anyways. tongue.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:30 PM