New Backing Track (for Sat July 30 Video Chat!), Hope you can make it ou! :) 10PM GMT, 5PM EST
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2011, 03:39 AM
GMC:er
Here is a preveiw of what we will be working on this Saturday. The backing is a bit slower than some of our more Blitzkrieg stuff, as I want to work on our dynamics and add in some new techiques. Give it a listen! I Hope to see you there!

Attached File  68_Terminal_Exegesis_With_Solo.mp3 ( 463.18K ) Number of downloads: 168

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
AmirZino
Jul 30 2011, 03:50 AM
Sounds great!!!

It's 05:50 AM in Israel so I guess i'll see you tonight smile.gif

- Amir

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 30 2011, 08:34 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jul 29 2011, 10:39 PM) *
Here is a preveiw of what we will be working on this Saturday. The backing is a bit slower than some of our more Blitzkrieg stuff, as I want to work on our dynamics and add in some new techiques. Give it a listen! I Hope to see you there!

Attached File  68_Terminal_Exegesis_With_Solo.mp3 ( 463.18K ) Number of downloads: 168

Todd

Join me today @ 10 PM GMT, 5PM EST for our VIDEO CHAT SHRED FEST!

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:52 PM