2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Why Did You Join Gmc?
Martin la guitar...
Feb 16 2008, 07:19 PM
GMC:er
the title explains everything smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Feb 16 2008, 07:26 PM
Because back in the day, Kris was such a sexy guy tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 16 2008, 07:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Owen @ Feb 16 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Because back in the day, Kris was such a sexy guy tongue.gif

blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hey thats why I joined too wink.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Feb 16 2008, 07:40 PM
Singing Instructor
well being instructor off course give you besides the opportunity to help,and try to give your best to explain what your lesson is all about.....money....but now I am more addicted to the idea of this site than money..smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
slak
Feb 16 2008, 07:50 PM
It looked like the best online guitar site at the time, and I was right, it is by far and away the coolest guitar site I have seen... and Kris's intro video was great.

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Feb 16 2008, 07:50 PM
Ummm, to get better at guitar. tongue.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 16 2008, 07:52 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
I was looking for some inspiration after not playing for 6 months or so, came accross GMC and never looked back! cant believe I never found it sooner!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Feb 16 2008, 08:43 PM
Instructor
I'm glad I joined,that'd be all. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 16 2008, 08:48 PM
Because I wanted to join a guitar community that wasn't a bunch of arrogrant losers smile.gif I love it here. Gives me chance to get better on guitar and at recording smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 16 2008, 09:04 PM
Instructor
Because I love doing lessons for this page, it's really good and very serious wink.gif

IMHO it's the best guitar site

+Quote Post
Maximus
Feb 16 2008, 09:11 PM
To become a Guitar God!!!!!! (cue Lighning and Thunder)

--------------------

Guitars: Gibson Les Paul Standard, Ibanez rg 750, Ibanez Mikro, Washburn Acoustic
Amps: Crate GX 1600 1/2 Stack, Line 6 Spider 2, Vintage Kustom Tube Head
Effects: Line 6 POD X3 Live, Line 6 PocketPod
Misc: Line 6 FBV Express Foot Switch/Volume/Wah-Wah Pedal

+Quote Post
at lights end
Feb 16 2008, 09:20 PM
i wanted to be able to play well and to solo. because i was just playing simple songs before.

--------------------
“You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.”

+Quote Post
SEANCD2005
Feb 16 2008, 09:44 PM
After owning a guitar for almost 10 years and getting no wear with my playing, and couldnt ever afford lessons, so when i came across this site and saw some of the lessons I had no choice but sign up

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 16 2008, 09:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
I watched Kris' lessons on UG for months, then in December 06 I signed up so I could learn to be pwnage like Kris smile.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Feb 16 2008, 09:53 PM
Because I felt I got nowhere with my practice, I had no idea what to do or anything. I basically didn't know anything about the guitar, and I couldn't get any good lessons. So I found an ad on cyberfret, browsed some lessons on gmc and then I realised I had to join!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Feb 16 2008, 09:59 PM
was on UG downloading a GP tab and this ad said.. something about learning guitar,.. i currently wasn't taking any instructuctions and really was trying to get back into playing.. I watched sum of David's lessions and loved em so i signed up smile.gif.. I don't think ill ever cancell my subscription smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Jeff
Feb 16 2008, 10:01 PM
Wanted to learn one riff from Curious Coincidence and so I joined just for that. Of course, back then there were only 5 lessons anyway but that was good enough for me. I love how much it has grown. GMC rules! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Mark.
Feb 16 2008, 10:10 PM
Because I had been using GMC for more then a year without being a member and learned more then in like 2 years
And now I wanna see how much I can learn in the coming year while Im a member ohmy.gif
GMC rules ohmy.gif

Mark.

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 16 2008, 10:20 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Duh...because of the great lessons!!!! No kidding, actually because I cant' go to any other teacher.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 16 2008, 10:56 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
From a beginners standpoint, saw one kris' lessons on freelicks and was hooked! Joined Nov 07 and could'nt be happier. This worldwide community is great!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:53 PM