56 Pages V  « < 53 54 55 56 >  
The Complaint Thread
OrganisedConfusi...
Nov 5 2008, 02:12 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Duncan @ Nov 5 2008, 01:10 PM) *
Man this essay is totally lame. It would help if any of the books I've needed had been in the library at all in the last week.

What you writing an essay on dare I ask?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Duncan
Nov 5 2008, 02:18 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Nov 5 2008, 01:12 PM) *
What you writing an essay on dare I ask?

The title is:

'A Monarchy where there is no nobility at all is a pure and absolute tyranny' (Bacon, 'Of Nobility'). Discuss.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
berko
Nov 5 2008, 02:19 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Nov 4 2008, 06:25 PM) *
Oh yeah... That's the scariest moments of them all ph34r.gif
I had one of those last thursday... The day after, my long hair was brutally cut off unsure.gif

poor you... sad.gif

And finally the tempest arrived upon me too: two bad grades for two important exams I had no clue about until the very last minute before class (affecting my half-term mark seriously). And my sister smashed the car's back door on my left hand's index and badmother finger so I couldn't pick for 2 days (no shredding either for 4)

I knew something would come eventually... and as if a response... it did come. ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by berko: Nov 5 2008, 02:20 PM

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 5 2008, 04:03 PM
Midterm tommorrow, but ive gotta do laundry and hit the gym so im totally bummed out sad.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Canis
Nov 7 2008, 07:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (berko @ Nov 5 2008, 02:19 PM) *
I knew something would come eventually... and as if a response... it did come. ph34r.gif

It always does... As sure as Muris does indeed look kickass with glasses, the storm always comes after the silence...

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Apr 20 2009, 02:12 PM
Get to da Chopper!
The complaint thread needs reviving...

..ad what better way to start than with the fact i have to spend the next hour cutting the grass out in the garden....and i can't find my mp3 player?!?!?

...maybe its safer this way anyway- grass cutting with music sometimes turns into a frenzy when mojo oro come on my mp3 tongue.gif

+Quote Post
NoSkill
Apr 22 2009, 06:16 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
My sister sends me a link to something on Facebook. I bite and sign up. Within a week my ex-wife (may she burn in hell,) is messaging me about how she misses the old days. I send her back a note, "You miss the old days when you $*%ed my brother-in-law at the A and W? I can get you his number." Friggin Facebook.

--------------------

Still looking for my soul mate, guitar.

+Quote Post
Canis
Apr 22 2009, 06:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
Can't find a job wherever I look, can't find an appartment because of that reason, living far away from civilization where busses don't go that often, and I can't afford my license and a car because of that first reason..

I've got strawberry yoghurt, though ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Apr 22 2009, 07:24 PM
QUOTE (Fsgdjv @ Apr 1 2008, 11:05 PM) *
My fingers hurt! When it's not the arm and back it's the fingers, just great.. And I still haven't played that much. It's incredibly annoying toi have small things that are in the way all the time, even though I can still play I haven't been able to practice seriously since the beginning of december. dry.gif

(And I also suck at video games!)

Over a year later and this is still the case sad.gif I thought I got better but now it's kind of bad again. At least I've been able to put some serious practice in, but damn, this is annoying dry.gif

Edit: also, yes, I still suck at video games

This post has been edited by Fsgdjv: Apr 22 2009, 07:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 22 2009, 07:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just tried "The Flight of a the Bumble Bee" and now I feel like burning my guitar. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 22 2009, 07:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
I can't find my Pandora PX4D. Thought I'd forgot it at my parents house, but they can't seem to find it either.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Matt23
Apr 22 2009, 08:01 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
I have a blister on my foot, and have to study for exams instead of playing guitar. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
dusty
Apr 22 2009, 08:08 PM
i have an exam tomorrow and i have been sat at this damn desk for nearly twelve hours and nothing seems to be sinking in AAARRRGGGHHH, thats it i am hitting the the fridge in the hunt for wine dry.gif

This post has been edited by dusty: Apr 22 2009, 08:08 PM

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
botoxfox
May 18 2009, 12:03 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 23 2011, 02:03 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Red
May 18 2009, 12:17 PM
Got the whole day to play guitar today, but of course there's something wrong with it today of all days.

And math exams is yay smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Epiphone SG, a really bad Telecaster (First Electric), Acoustic guitar (Unknown brand).

Amplifier: Marshall MG 30DFX.

Soon to come: Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
May 18 2009, 12:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
I am out of money and all the jobs arround suck or are already taken -.-

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
May 18 2009, 12:29 PM
Instructor
Still drinking my "morning" coffee, it's hot as in hell out there
and I have to go to rehearsal in half an hour...........................

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
May 18 2009, 12:46 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Marking 200 Masters assignments. Supposed to get 28 days to do this but in reality the University has given me 14 days to mark and tabulate the lot. Each one is 3000 words long.

And Muris - it's hot here too wink.gif

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
sted
May 18 2009, 01:11 PM
Learning Rock Star
my work mate has just sneezed over my Muller Rice, bummer.

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
May 18 2009, 03:41 PM
Grrrrrr... Was supposed to be home alone all day and crack my amp up to max volume and jam the living "*!#"¤" Out of it... But guess what, they are staying at home, YAY!? biggrin.gif ... no sad.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 53 54 55 56 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 10:18 AM