What Would Cacophony Sound Like Today?
SixStringSamurai
May 27 2014, 09:42 PM
GMC:er
http://sixstringsamurai.co.nz/2014/05/28/w...becker-horrors/

Marty Friedman just released his new track "Horrors", written in collaboration with Jason Becker. It's pretty damn cool.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Ben Higgins
May 28 2014, 11:01 AM
Instructor
I saw this the other day.. it's not the full track, only a preview. I can't believe someone reviewed a track that they haven't heard ! rolleyes.gif You naughty man ! wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: May 28 2014, 11:02 AM

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 28 2014, 07:39 PM
A full track was there (records companys youtube page) yesterday but just as I looked to paste it here it was removed.

When listening I noticed many (melodic) references from the past, so it didn't feel new or different in anyway to me. Ofcourse this can be considered both good or bad depending on expectation.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
May 29 2014, 03:16 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ May 28 2014, 10:01 AM) *
I saw this the other day.. it's not the full track, only a preview. I can't believe someone reviewed a track that they haven't heard ! rolleyes.gif You naughty man ! wink.gif

Yeah, as Mertay said, the full track was originally posted on Youtube, and that's what my blog post refers to. Unfortunately, one of my readers alerted me to the fact that it had been taken down, so I had to change the video to the commentary one.

The funny thing is, I found the link to the full track from Jason Becker's own Facebook page!

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 29 2014, 09:17 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SixStringSamurai @ May 29 2014, 03:16 AM) *
Yeah, as Mertay said, the full track was originally posted on Youtube, and that's what my blog post refers to. Unfortunately, one of my readers alerted me to the fact that it had been taken down, so I had to change the video to the commentary one.

The funny thing is, I found the link to the full track from Jason Becker's own Facebook page!

My apologies sir, I stand corrected !

I look forward to hearing the entire track smile.gif

Hah, Jason don't care 'bout no record label BS, he wants to share the sounds ! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:50 PM