Departure
Kai Muehlenbruch
Nov 9 2007, 07:31 AM
Instructor
Hello GMCers!

Maybe some of you may have wondered why I was not around.
Well, the answer is simple. I have been working quite hard, to make money and move somewhere else. Now I have 3 new jobs, besides my studies and no time at all. This and the fact, I had to sell some of my equipment made it impossible for me to contribute any longer for GMC.

I want all you guys to know that it was a cool time, I had a lot of fun, and making this decision was not easy, at all.

I wish you all the best for the future! And I wanna thank you for everything!

BE BLESSED!PRACTICE HARD! STAY SAFE! AND KEEP ON ROCKIN!

Kai

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 9 2007, 07:34 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Hi Kai,

Very sorry to see you go ... We rocked out to your lessons! Best of luck for the future and maybe one day you will return to us! Please drop in anytime you are free smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 9 2007, 07:36 AM
Instructor
Yeah...a sad departure indeed...wish you luck with your new jobs my friend!! I'm sure you'll be fine, riding your big red dragon! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Slammer
Nov 9 2007, 07:38 AM
GMC:er
Hey, Kai.

I wish you all the best, We've had some Great Laughs in the Chat, and you're the Man biggrin.gif

be sure to drop by the Forums every once in awhile biggrin.gif

-Slammer

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 9 2007, 07:39 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I hope things will work out for you and hope you'll be back some day.

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 9 2007, 07:39 AM
This makes me sad. I loved your 3's lesson, and I was hoping to see more.

I hope everything works out for you in that harsh place we call reality, and I hope you can come back, even if it takes years.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 9 2007, 07:43 AM
Learning Roadie
We'll miss you kai. Yours were easily the best metal lessons on the site. I was hoping for more but I kind of suspected something like this after you'd been away a while sad.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Nov 9 2007, 07:57 AM
hey kai sad to u see you go come back once and a while

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Nov 9 2007, 08:10 AM
Get to da Chopper!
Sad to see you go.. sad.gif

Thanks for the great lessons Kai, my picking hand is now forever blessed... cool.gif

Take care, hope your studies go well and i wish you the best of luck for the future!

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 9 2007, 08:12 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Really sorry to see you go as I enjoyed your lessons. Hope it all works out for you and pay us visits as often as you can. We'll miss you.

You take care.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 9 2007, 08:17 AM
Instructor
sad.gif

You told me this few days ago Kai but now when it's official it's much more to be sad for sad.gif
Wish you all the best tho mate and lots of luck with your future plans and jobs,
and stop by in forum from time to time!!!!

Take care and see ya on MSN for sure!. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 9 2007, 08:28 AM
best of luck to you Kai, it was great having you here. I hope you come back sometime, take care. And you too.. keep rocking!! wink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 9 2007, 08:51 AM
Thanks a bunch for the lessions Kai they really helped my downpicking only! Its sad to see you go.. maybe 1 day ull come back eh.smile.gif good luck with life in the meantime!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Zephyr
Nov 9 2007, 08:55 AM
Good luck, Kai! We'll miss you here!

+Quote Post
SEANCD2005
Nov 9 2007, 09:06 AM
Sorry to here that your leaving good luck with everything, your lessons will be missed.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 9 2007, 09:40 AM
Sad to see you go Kai, thanks for the great lessons. Farewell and hope to see you back in the future.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 9 2007, 12:02 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Stay Metal Brother!!

Hope all goes well with you!!

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Nov 9 2007, 12:04 PM
Sorry to hear you leave sad.gif
Good luck with your life.
Come back ASAP!

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Ayen
Nov 9 2007, 02:28 PM
Damn, another good one lost. Bye Kai, your lessons helped me so much! Sorry to see you go. Good luck with those 3 jobs (WOW!), and visit us sometime!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 9 2007, 05:06 PM
Bye Kai, sad to see you go. Best wishes to you.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:20 PM