Hey everyone!
DavidP
Nov 16 2006, 05:22 AM
GMC:er
Hi, first day here. I've been scrounging around a bit and this place seems pretty promising. I'm 17 and i've been playing guitar off and on for about 3 years. I was pretty much teaching myself to play, but i wasn't making any progress at all and when i started learning scales all these weird names like aeolian, pentonic, major, minor..etc etc threw me off and discouraged me so i stopped playing for a while. Not until recently did i pick up the guitar again hopefully this time i'll be able to pull off what i've always dreamed of.... you know playing on any part of the neck fluently and effortlessly. That's pretty much my goal and i hope on achieving it. See you guys around in the forum.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 16 2006, 09:07 AM
GMC Founder
Welcome DavidP! biggrin.gif

You can definately get there with lots of practice... smile.gif

--Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
PickNGrin
Nov 16 2006, 02:26 PM
Welcome!

+Quote Post
Netman
Nov 16 2006, 08:24 PM
Rock on Dave! cool.gif

--------------------
Wherever You Go, There You Are!

+Quote Post
DavidP
Nov 17 2006, 12:24 AM
yeah, thanks everybody. I went out and bought a metronome last night because "if you don't use a metronome you will sound like shit." lol, and got cracking on the first tapping lesson but the riff in that lesson really did it for me. I learned it in a few minutes how can something that simple sound that damn cool?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 17 2006, 09:17 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (DavidP @ Nov 17 2006, 02:24 AM) *
yeah, thanks everybody. I went out and bought a metronome last night because "if you don't use a metronome you will sound like shit." lol, and got cracking on the first tapping lesson but the riff in that lesson really did it for me. I learned it in a few minutes how can something that simple sound that damn cool?

Yes that tapping technique most be the number one most rewarding thing to practice!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:55 AM