Happy Mother's Day!, To Any of You Gals Who May Be Moms
skennington
May 10 2008, 10:13 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Just wanted to take a minute and wish all the best to you who may have children.
There's just nothing like a loving mother!

So here's to you on Mother's Day!

Steve

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 8)
fkalich
May 10 2008, 10:17 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (skennington @ May 10 2008, 04:13 PM) *
Just wanted to take a minute and wish all the best to you who may have children.

Steve

i am just happy that you reminded me, so I make the call. as I don't watch tv or read newpapers or internet crap, this kind of thing can blow by me. i really got confused when when we went on daylight savings time this year, could not figure it out, I thought space aliens had screwed with all the clocks in town.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 10 2008, 10:33 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (skennington @ May 10 2008, 06:13 PM) *

Steve

Normally the guys are not suppose to start threads here in the ladies forum, but this is a great thread skennington, you beat me to it actually wink.gif

I would also like to wish any mothers we may have here a big Happy Mothers Day!!!!! I myself am not a mom, unless of course you allow me to count my dogs as my kids smile.gif , but I'd be nothing without mine and I'm sure most people here feel the same way about their mothers. Which reminds me I must go call mine smile.gif

I hope all of you have a great day and can play guitar while your significant other minds the youngsters and makes supper and cleans the house and well you get the general idea smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
May 10 2008, 10:35 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (rokchik @ May 10 2008, 05:33 PM) *
Normally the guys are not suppose to start threads here in the ladies forum, but this is a great thread skennington, you beat me to it actually wink.gif

I would also like to wish any mothers we may have here a big Happy Mothers Day!!!!! I myself am not a mom, unless of course you allow me to count my dogs as my kids smile.gif , but I'd be nothing without mine and I'm sure most people here feel the same way about their mothers. Which reminds me I must go call mine smile.gif

I hope all of you have a great day and can play guitar while your significant other minds the youngsters and makes supper and cleans the house and well you get the general idea smile.gif

I know, sorry Rok. Posted befor I realized it. I actually sent Maria a pm to remove it you gals want.

+Quote Post
rokchik
May 10 2008, 10:42 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (skennington @ May 10 2008, 06:35 PM) *
I know, sorry Rok. Posted befor I realized it. I actually sent Maria a pm to remove it you gals want.

No worries man, your heart is in the right place and like I said I was gonna start the same thread smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
May 10 2008, 10:48 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
hey weird, mothers day here was like weeks ago huh.gif laugh.gif

Anyways, Happy Mothers day biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
May 10 2008, 10:57 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Smells @ May 10 2008, 10:48 PM) *
hey weird, mothers day here was like weeks ago huh.gif laugh.gif

Anyways, Happy Mothers day biggrin.gif

You have no idea how bad i lept up when i saw this thread.

My mum would kill me if we forgot- usuall my dad reminds us.

A quick google search said that Mothers day UK was March 2nd.

....phew...

Anyhow...Happy Mothers day!!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
May 10 2008, 11:01 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (DeepRoots @ May 10 2008, 10:57 PM) *
You have no idea how bad i lept up when i saw this thread.

My mum would kill me if we forgot- usuall my dad reminds us.

A quick google search said that Mothers day UK was March 2nd.

....phew...

Anyhow...Happy Mothers day!!

laugh.gif yup I ran downstairs and asked my wife! laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Batista
May 10 2008, 11:18 PM
GMC:er
Yeah I almost [pooed] my pants too biggrin.gif In Norway mother's day are on the second Friday in February, which was February 10th this year

Edited for language - Andrew

--------------------
Seven Deadly Sins, One Deadly Syn

Gear list:
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine White
Schecter Damien-6
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss MT-2

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 02:08 PM