Bach Organ Works And Steve Miller, The process of finding treasure
Jim S.
Oct 8 2013, 03:09 PM
Learning Rock Star

I took a small break from guitar to work on this video project with my son. The music is from my favorite Bach Organ works piece and Steve Miller. After planting a treasure in my "bachyard", I video taped the process from start to finish. My neighbors probably think I am a nut...

On a serious note, The Bach Organ work piece is almost breathtaking, I have never been so moved by a string of notes. by the end of the first section my heart is beating out of my chest. I HAD TO CUT AND SPLICE THE ORIGINAL so it's not the full song. Id like to know more about how he gets so much emotion of his music.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 9 2013, 10:22 AM
Tone Seeker
Cool!!!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Oct 9 2013, 12:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (huargo @ Oct 9 2013, 05:22 AM) *
Cool!!!!

Thanks Huargo!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:22 PM