How Do I Upload A Full Video On This Site.
shredmaster1393
Jan 16 2010, 07:08 AM
GMC:er
hey guys, does anyone know how to get a video onto the site so i dont have to paste the link in a post and have people click on it. i want the actual video right in the post!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jan 16 2010, 07:22 AM
Learning Tone Master
You cant due to bandwidth reasons. Get an account on YouTube and link to it, it's the way all do it.
However, You can upload MP3's.....

//Staffay

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
Jan 16 2010, 07:41 AM
OK thanks Staffay! cool.gif

--------------------
its not what you take with you, but what you leave behind that defines greatness
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jan 16 2010, 07:48 AM
Learning Tone Master
No probs... Just make a YouTube account for this purpose (if You don't wanna mix it up with other stuff...)
If You are going to take part in collaborations, REC-programs etc. its a good idea to have a separate account! smile.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jan 16 2010, 05:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
To embed youtube movies , type
CODE
[youtube]**youtube code**[/youtube]
and the youtube code is part of the URL that links to your video wink.gif for instance, a link to one of my videos is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0knksA73Ac , then the youtube code is o0knksA73Ac, the part behind the = sign.

Easier way is just to copy the code on your youtube page on the right where it says Embed, just under the description wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 17 2010, 08:40 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Uploading to youtube is the way to go. It is actually much faster due to fast servers and online compression then to upload full video here in its original codec.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 18 2010, 06:22 PM
Instructor

Once you upload your video to youtube, on the GMC post, paste the link described in the image.

Attached Image

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
shredmaster1393
Jan 18 2010, 09:34 PM
thanks wink.gif

--------------------
[font="Impact"

[size="5"][/size]

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jan 18 2010, 09:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Staffy @ Jan 16 2010, 07:48 AM) *
No probs... Just make a YouTube account for this purpose (if You don't wanna mix it up with other stuff...)
If You are going to take part in collaborations, REC-programs etc. its a good idea to have a separate account! smile.gif

//Staffay

That goes against YouTube regulations, so I wouldn't advocate that.
edit: What I mean is that they only allow you to have one account. Having more than one is breaking their ToS.

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jan 18 2010, 09:42 PM

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 18 2010, 11:05 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jan 18 2010, 09:40 PM) *
That goes against YouTube regulations, so I wouldn't advocate that.
edit: What I mean is that they only allow you to have one account. Having more than one is breaking their ToS.

Hmm I didn't know this, thanks! Did anyone got closed accounts? I think I have two completely different accounts but tied to same contact info..Gonna have to fix that...

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:38 PM