3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Ozzy Style Collab, Join in and create your solo!
AK Rich
Dec 1 2011, 06:52 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 1 2011, 05:09 AM) *
Yeah, even me, I haven't recorded my take, so we'll leave it for next weekend so we have more time,

So let's extend it, next deadline is Sunday 11th December/2011

Looking forward for your takes!

Awesome! I was trying to come up with something for this last night and came up with a couple ideas but wassnt able to put them all together or fill in all the time yet.Its a really cool backing and thanks for extending the deadline Daniel.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 1 2011, 07:23 PM
GMC:er
Great news thanks!
Todd

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 5 2011, 07:32 AM
Here's mine smile.gif Is this an audio collab or did we decid on video? Here are my audio takes. Can always export a video as well smile.gif

Attached File  ToddTake_DanielOzzy.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 82

Attached File  Todd_No_Backing.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 47

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 7 2011, 05:49 AM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 5 2011, 01:32 AM) *
Here's mine smile.gif Is this an audio collab or did we decid on video? Here are my audio takes. Can always export a video as well smile.gif

Attached File  ToddTake_DanielOzzy.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 82

Attached File  Todd_No_Backing.mp3 ( 1.84MB ) Number of downloads: 47

Any thoughts on when we might get to hear the final? It's gonna RAWK smile.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 7 2011, 08:21 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I think I have something fingered out for this tongue.gif , Gonna try and record today since I have some free time.Smokin take Todd!!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 8 2011, 06:20 AM
Instructor
thanks for the take Todd! really rawks! we'll have the final mix probably for the 17th of december smile.gif

looking forward for your takes guys, thanks!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 8 2011, 07:19 AM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 7 2011, 02:21 PM) *
I think I have something fingered out for this tongue.gif , Gonna try and record today since I have some free time.Smokin take Todd!!

Thanks! smile.gif I tried to channel Zak as much as possible for at least part of it wink.gif Ripped him off pretty blatantly, hope he won't mind smile.gif Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery!

Seriously though thanks for the listen and props smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 8 2011, 12:20 AM) *
thanks for the take Todd! really rawks! we'll have the final mix probably for the 17th of december smile.gif

looking forward for your takes guys, thanks!

Thanks man smile.gif This was WAAAAAAAY fun to solo over. You honestly NAILED the Zak vibe! It's a great homage to him as a player and to his style.

Cant wait to hear the final! This is audio only for this one? Or is it vid? I can always add the vid, just let me know wink.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 9 2011, 08:41 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Ok here goes,Dont think it sounds a helluva lot like Zakk and it was a little fumbly but... well here it is.

[attachment=25561:Ozzy_sty...ollab_WB.mp3]

[attachment=25562:Ozzy_sty...llab_WOB.mp3]

Peace! Rich...

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 9 2011, 11:49 PM
Well played! Bonus points for recording in your sox and for the Dog walking by to enjoy the shred fest!

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 9 2011, 02:41 AM) *
Ok here goes,Dont think it sounds a helluva lot like Zakk and it was a little fumbly but... well here it is.

[attachment=25561:Ozzy_sty...ollab_WB.mp3]

[attachment=25562:Ozzy_sty...llab_WOB.mp3]

Peace! Rich...

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 10 2011, 02:10 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 9 2011, 01:49 PM) *
Well played! Bonus points for recording in your sox and for the Dog walking by to enjoy the shred fest!

Wooohoooo!! bonus points!! laugh.gif Thanks Todd! biggrin.gif I wonder if I can get extra bonus points for losing 2 callouses trying to come up with something for this collab tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 10 2011, 04:52 AM
Yes! DOUBLE BONUS points for losing more than one chunk of skin! smile.gif I dig the licks you used! it's actually similar to what I heard in my head when I first heard the backing. So psychic bonus! My solo actually used some of the same bits.

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Dec 9 2011, 08:10 PM) *
Wooohoooo!! bonus points!! laugh.gif Thanks Todd! biggrin.gif I wonder if I can get extra bonus points for losing 2 callouses trying to come up with something for this collab tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 10 2011, 07:05 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 9 2011, 06:52 PM) *
Yes! DOUBLE BONUS points for losing more than one chunk of skin! smile.gif I dig the licks you used! it's actually similar to what I heard in my head when I first heard the backing. So psychic bonus! My solo actually used some of the same bits.

laugh.gif Awesome!! Thanks again Todd smile.gif I only wish I would have had a little more time for myself to try a few more takes and clean it up a bit, Its obviously a little sloppy rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 11 2011, 07:04 AM
Learning Roadie
I guess I'll drop out of this one. Never got around to it. It's okay, just finish without me. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 11 2011, 06:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 11 2011, 07:04 AM) *
I guess I'll drop out of this one. Never got around to it. It's okay, just finish without me. wink.gif

alright dude no worries, biggrin.gif

Today is the finish line, so let's post the take, I'll start editing the final mix tomorrow! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 11 2011, 10:08 PM
Instructor
Sorry for not being able to make it in time Daniel, if there is room, I could give you the take by tomorrow evening, I would really like to smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 12 2011, 09:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 11 2011, 10:08 PM) *
Sorry for not being able to make it in time Daniel, if there is room, I could give you the take by tomorrow evening, I would really like to smile.gif

Alright Ivan, no worries, go ahead and post it, I have made a video of my take, biggrin.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 13 2011, 12:24 AM
Instructor
Here's the video, hope you can do something with it mate:

and I give you wave file of solo guitar track:

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Ivan_Milenkovic___Daniel_Collab_Solo_Guitar_Track.wav ( 6.25MB ) Number of downloads: 61

--------------------

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 13 2011, 01:11 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hey Daniel,

This one is going to be a video collab? If so i am gonna shoot a video smile.gif

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 13 2011, 09:52 AM
Instructor
I don't think it's going to be video collab, but I recorded the video anyway

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 14 2011, 12:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (quadrium @ Dec 13 2011, 01:11 AM) *
Hey Daniel,

This one is going to be a video collab? If so i am gonna shoot a video smile.gif

yeah, shoot a video and let's make a video collab,

I did shoot one myself

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 13 2011, 12:24 AM) *
Here's the video, hope you can do something with it mate:

and I give you wave file of solo guitar track:

awesome solo dude! thanks for that! smile.gif

will do a video collab!

This post has been edited by Daniel Realpe: Dec 14 2011, 12:59 AM

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

Gustav Mahler

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:53 AM