Canon Rock
Tangomouse
Dec 7 2011, 12:16 AM
GMC:er
hi ya all, anyone know of a preset for canon rock "funtwo's" for amplitube 3 or x-gear

thanks in advanced

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 7 2011, 02:30 AM
Learning Roadie
Sorry to say I don't but I love his tone. I wish I could get that sound. Do you know about his website?
Funtwo.us

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 7 2011, 06:59 PM
[quote name='thefireball' date='Dec 7 2011, 01:30 AM' post='556747']
Sorry to say I don't but I love his tone. I wish I could get that sound. Do you know about his website?
Funtwo.us
[/quote

I didn't know, I'll look now....!! thanks!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 7 2011, 07:09 PM
Instructor
Are you going to record your take? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 7 2011, 10:40 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 7 2011, 06:09 PM) *
Are you going to record your take? smile.gif

Oh YES!!!!....... I can't play the 200 bpm at 200 bpm yet I'm about 85% at speed, same with sweeps I'm just about there speed wise, I've Learnt everything upto bar 107, memorised that, just the rest to learn and probs a few months before I've mastered it, But it is a tricky piece!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 7 2011, 10:51 PM
Instructor
I think HERE you can find what you are looking for, guitar rig preset is there, try to search for Amplitube smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 7 2011, 11:08 PM
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 7 2011, 09:51 PM) *
I think HERE you can find what you are looking for, guitar rig preset is there, try to search for Amplitube smile.gif

I'm a member of that site, this was the first place i looked and nothing for Amplitube, also posted in IK Forum too... No joy..!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 8 2011, 12:04 AM
Instructor
Identical preset has nothing to do with your playing, pick a similar one and burn !!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 8 2011, 12:07 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Tangomouse @ Dec 7 2011, 03:40 PM) *
Oh YES!!!!....... I can't play the 200 bpm at 200 bpm yet I'm about 85% at speed, same with sweeps I'm just about there speed wise, I've Learnt everything upto bar 107, memorised that, just the rest to learn and probs a few months before I've mastered it, But it is a tricky piece!

Wow, I'm not that good yet. I never worked out the sweeps. biggrin.gif
Here's my version if you wanna watch. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 8 2011, 12:31 AM
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 7 2011, 11:07 PM) *
Wow, I'm not that good yet. I never worked out the sweeps. biggrin.gif
Here's my version if you wanna watch. wink.gif

I Saw your version on youtube, I was very impressed and your tutorial, added it to my youtube fav's, ps I love your accent....!!!

Just Watched it again, What speed did you have the backing track?

This post has been edited by Tangomouse: Dec 8 2011, 12:42 AM

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 8 2011, 01:08 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Tangomouse @ Dec 7 2011, 05:31 PM) *
I Saw your version on youtube, I was very impressed and your tutorial, added it to my youtube fav's, ps I love your accent....!!!

Just Watched it again, What speed did you have the backing track?

Thanks! Trond Vold of GMC was my big help. I had it at full speed. 200 bpms.

This post has been edited by thefireball: Dec 8 2011, 01:09 AM

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 8 2011, 10:34 PM
Instructor
Start with Marshall, put some compression, overdrive, and reverb, it should be good! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 8 2011, 11:23 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tangomouse @ Dec 7 2011, 06:40 PM) *

That's great man! I'll be waiting for the video of your take! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 9 2011, 08:58 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 8 2011, 09:34 PM) *
Start with Marshall, put some compression, overdrive, and reverb, it should be good! smile.gif

Funny thing you saying that... last night i watched your video on creating a good sound & recording video, i used the same settings you showed in that video, then tweaked it a tad, it sounded ok when i played to the backing track of jerry c's canon rock. I can only play about 3 mins of it, just the rest to learn and master.

I Dont know how other guitarists do it, but i memorise the whole thing first then work on the speed aspect & polishing it so there's no mistakes, would i be going about it the right way? also I've had to learn new technique's like sweeps....!

This post has been edited by Tangomouse: Dec 9 2011, 09:03 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 9 2011, 10:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tangomouse @ Dec 9 2011, 04:58 PM) *
Funny thing you saying that... last night i watched your video on creating a good sound & recording video, i used the same settings you showed in that video, then tweaked it a tad, it sounded ok when i played to the backing track of jerry c's canon rock. I can only play about 3 mins of it, just the rest to learn and master.

I Dont know how other guitarists do it, but i memorise the whole thing first then work on the speed aspect & polishing it so there's no mistakes, would i be going about it the right way? also I've had to learn new technique's like sweeps....!

it's a good way to learn a new piece. You can then isolate the most difficult sections and work on it as exercises, make variations and practice it over metronome.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 9 2011, 10:42 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 9 2011, 09:17 PM) *
it's a good way to learn a new piece. You can then isolate the most difficult sections and work on it as exercises, make variations and practice it over metronome.

Exactly the way i do it, except the metronome, i could never master that... ,my timing is more of a feel. That could be where i go wrong. Only once did i ever practice with a metronome and that was with "Am" Pentatonic scale.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:48 AM