Backing Tracks
JTaylor
Dec 13 2011, 11:43 PM
Apprentice Roadie
I have asked a few instructors for permission to download their backing tracks. They have been happy that I asked and happy that I am not just doing it. Seeing as how I did not write the material, I think is only right that I ask permission and not just steal it. Besides the hard work these guys put into material, a lot of musicians are dependent on their music to feed their families and I feel we should all respect that.
I have actually seen on here though where 2000 backing tracks are available for download. Is there a special place in here where the instructors have put them for us? I don't want to be taking something that someone is not giving. Any help is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 13 2011, 11:55 PM
Instructor
In each lesson there's a download button on the upper right corner of the player, you may download the track there

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Tangomouse
Dec 14 2011, 12:03 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Dec 13 2011, 10:43 PM) *
I have asked a few instructors for permission to download their backing tracks. They have been happy that I asked and happy that I am not just doing it. Seeing as how I did not write the material, I think is only right that I ask permission and not just steal it. Besides the hard work these guys put into material, a lot of musicians are dependent on their music to feed their families and I feel we should all respect that.
I have actually seen on here though where 2000 backing tracks are available for download. Is there a special place in here where the instructors have put them for us? I don't want to be taking something that someone is not giving. Any help is greatly appreciated! biggrin.gif

If I can't find a certain backing tracks I use this site http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/ They all Free to download

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 14 2011, 12:18 AM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Dec 13 2011, 10:55 PM) *
In each lesson there's a download button on the upper right corner of the player, you may download the track there

Thanks Daniel! I assume with the button there, you instructors have okayed it then?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 14 2011, 12:32 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Dec 14 2011, 12:18 AM) *
Thanks Daniel! I assume with the button there, you instructors have okayed it then?

Yes - GMC offers downloadable backing tracks. Find more information about it here.

Of course, backing tracks are under copyright and meant for private practice use only (under terms of use).

Enjoy jamming smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 14 2011, 01:09 AM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 13 2011, 11:32 PM) *
Yes - GMC offers downloadable backing tracks. Find more information about it here.

Of course, backing tracks are under copyright and meant for private practice use only (under terms of use).

Enjoy jamming smile.gif

Certainly and that's the only place they'll be used. Thank you!

QUOTE (Tangomouse @ Dec 13 2011, 11:03 PM) *
If I can't find a certain backing tracks I use this site http://www.guitarbackingtrack.com/ They all Free to download

Till I improve, I'm probably just stick with saving the ones I am taking lessons with. I'll bookmark it though, for future reference. Thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 14 2011, 04:34 AM
Instructor
Thanks for the respect and for asking! Enjoy the backings friend!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 14 2011, 12:14 PM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 14 2011, 03:34 AM) *
Thanks for the respect and for asking! Enjoy the backings friend!

Thanks Gabriel! I'm like a kid in a candy store now! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 14 2011, 12:46 PM
Instructor
Have fun with those mate! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 14 2011, 09:46 PM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 14 2011, 11:46 AM) *
Have fun with those mate! smile.gif

Will do! Thanks Ivan!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 14 2011, 10:57 PM
Instructor
Yeah man , go for it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Dec 15 2011, 12:16 AM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 14 2011, 09:57 PM) *
Yeah man , go for it smile.gif

Thanks Sinisa! This website rocks! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:10 AM