Forum Bug, (at least for me)
Pavel
May 9 2007, 09:08 AM
Instructor
OK so here is what i have: as soon as i started using LIVE CHAT i got a very annoying problem. Now - all topics are marked as there is something new to read. Even if i click "Mark All Topics Read" i still have them all marked as UNREAD. mad.gif What could possibly cause that??

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
MickeM
May 9 2007, 09:25 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 9 2007, 10:08 AM) *
What could possibly cause that??

Uhm... I don't know how to solve that but it sounds like the chat is messing with your guitarmasterclass cookies.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 10 2007, 09:27 AM
GMC:er
i dont have that problem...maybe its just yoru computer...like my computer...when i got to lick of the day..it wont tel lme the right date..its like a month off..tongue.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 10 2007, 09:36 AM
Instructor
It worked great until i started using Live Chat. I am planning to reinstall my Windows anyway....

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 10 2007, 10:18 AM
GMC Founder
Are you sure this is still a problem? It's fixed for me - what you are referring to are the red "Kris images" on the left side, right?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 10 2007, 11:04 AM
Instructor
Yes - that's the image and i still have a problem - using IE and Firefox, at home and university.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 10 2007, 12:01 PM
Try deleting all cooking and clear out the cash. That have solved a lot of problem for a lot of people throughout the years not always clear why.

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 10 2007, 12:11 PM
Instructor
I tried it at university - it didn't work. I'll try it at home also....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 10 2007, 12:31 PM
Instructor
Ok - the problem is solved - trust me - you don't want to know the "problem" i had! hahahahaahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
MickeM
May 10 2007, 12:37 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 10 2007, 01:31 PM) *
Ok - the problem is solved - trust me - you don't want to know the "problem" i had! hahahahaahaha

NOW I'm sure we DO want to know laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
May 10 2007, 12:40 PM
Instructor
Well you're not gonna find out!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
blindwillie
May 10 2007, 01:32 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 10 2007, 01:31 PM) *

YES WE DO!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:19 PM