Reunited At Long Last, me and my #1
Goliath
Feb 27 2008, 05:28 AM
GMC:er
So as some of you know I was robbed at the end of January and because of it I dropped off my 3 high end guitars at a coworkers place while we settled down and got our door fixed and ensured the a-hole wasn't coming back. Well finally I felt secure enough last week to get my guitars back. She brought 2 on thursday and 1 on friday. The one on friday had to be by itself because it has a freaking huge coffin case because it's a big bad King V! So my DV8-R is back in my hands and I played it for probably close to 3 hours tonight. Even my RG and my S don't feel as good to play, the RG was even more expensive. That through neck really makes a difference and those DM sig Live Wire actives sing like crazy!

Leave stories of you getting back together with your mainstay guitar after a hiatus.

It was a truly wonderful feeling!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Goliath   Reunited At Long Last   Feb 27 2008, 05:28 AM
- - Tuubsu   I guess this is a little similiar story... So, I ...   Feb 27 2008, 12:35 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:58 PM