Mr. Jumbo
JCJXXL
May 6 2007, 03:42 AM
GMC:er
I was searching for some guitar wallpaer this evening and stumbled across a guitar player by the name of Mr. Jumbo.

Anyway, I thought I'd post the link to the media portion of his website. There are some audio clips to listen to there.

http://www.mrjumbo.info/media_en.htm

Anyone heard of this guy before?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
May 6 2007, 05:09 AM
Learning Roadie
Never heard of him but I like it. Thanks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 6 2007, 06:59 AM
GMC:er
hmm hes pretty good....not a big fan of his style though..but hes pretty good......but i really do like his song Dark Reflection!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:41 PM