Canon Collaboration, Give me your Canon rock version!!!
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Dec 10 2009, 10:57 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, how are you?. On this new collaboration I want you to work over the chord progression of the ultra-well-known Pachelbel’s Canon. The idea is that, over this structure, you apply the ideas you come up with. It can be Tapping, Sweep, it can be only a melody (the original or any different you think could fit), you can work with the chors, etc. To sum up, the idea is that you all work on this well-known progression and come up with anything you want, similar to the original or not. If you want to work with the original melody, you have thousands and thousands of ways to play it. So, let’s get on work!!. I would like to evaluate not only your technical performance, I would like to evaluate your imagination when composing!
Bring them on!!

D | A | Bm | F#m | G | D | G | A ||

The deadline is December 20th

1-Jaformatic
2-Nimrandir
3-

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Santiago Diaz Garces: Dec 12 2009, 05:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Dec 10 2009, 11:01 PM
I so have to do this. I especially love the deadline.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Nimrandir
Dec 11 2009, 07:20 PM
In in in! smile.gif Did I understand correctly that we can create our own arrangements and backing tracks the only constraint being the chord progression? smile.gif And what's the advised tempo?

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Dec 12 2009, 05:31 PM
QUOTE (Nimrandir @ Dec 11 2009, 07:20 PM) *
In in in! smile.gif Did I understand correctly that we can create our own arrangements and backing tracks the only constraint being the chord progression? smile.gif And what's the advised tempo?

That´s right, you can use the original arrangements or crete your owns. The tempo is 110bpm

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Dec 19 2009, 03:02 PM
Not seeing an upload thread for this one. Gonna wait and maybe put together a few more takes. I'll upload here if there's no thread by the end of the day I guess. smile.gif

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:08 AM