Ghost Of Mars
mattacuk
Jun 16 2007, 02:22 PM
Lets go fishing!
I just thought id share this video with my GMC chums. Ive been watching it over for months now! Everyone in the video is just kick ass in my opinion. Vai with his awsome whammy ticks, Buckethead with his astounding tapping technique and Anthrax just rock! biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KVr8pDwqB0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 16 2007, 04:10 PM
GMC:er
Yea this video is great, but dont forget John Carpenter, he rocks too;)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 16 2007, 06:00 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Gen @ Jun 16 2007, 04:10 PM) *
Yea this video is great, but dont forget John Carpenter, he rocks too;)

Please excuse my ignorance, but which one is he?! blink.gif smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 16 2007, 06:37 PM
hehe, its the old man with the moustache, just one of the greatest film maker in the world, ghost of mars is his last movie. He made some very good films: "The Thing", "Escape from new york" , "prince of darkness" , "Village of the damned" and many others;)

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jun 16 2007, 08:11 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Gen @ Jun 16 2007, 06:37 PM) *
hehe, its the old man with the moustache, just one of the greatest film maker in the world, ghost of mars is his last movie. He made some very good films: "The Thing", "Escape from new york" , "prince of darkness" , "Village of the damned" and many others;)

awsome, thanks for the info ! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 16 2007, 08:33 PM
No problem dude

--------------------

Marty Friedman -

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Jun 17 2007, 12:27 AM
Yeah, too bad the movie freakin' blew from what I remember. I love a lot of John's other ones, like The Thing, Vampries, Big Trouble in Little China, Escape from New York, and my all-time favorite Carpenter flick... THEY LIVE!!!!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Jun 17 2007, 09:06 AM
haha nobody even cared for Vai. He just played. Buckethead however just freaked everyone out.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:31 PM