2 Pages V   1 2 >  
London Here I Come!, tomorow..
kaznie_NL
Mar 19 2008, 08:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Yep, tomorow I'll go to London with friends of mine and some teachers from school. The trip is organized by school, but it's not a school trip with exercises and so. We'll go for three days, and come back sunday morning, that the fourth day. Bus-Boat-But Calais-Dover. We'll stay in the Ashlee House and we'll go to regent street, harrods, picadilly circus, science museum, We Will Rock You (musical), Greenwich.....quite a lot, maybe some more!!!

Just wish me luck (i'm a bit excited now...) And it's also the reason why you won't see me for three days.

Cya, maybe I'll even Cyou without noticing! Maybe we can make a secret apointment tongue.gif

bye, Kaz

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 20 2008, 12:54 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Best of luck Kaz and have a great time smile.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Mar 20 2008, 12:59 PM
GMC:er
Enjoy London. I know I did when I was young smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 20 2008, 01:24 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Have a great time mate biggrin.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Mar 20 2008, 02:52 PM
Instructor
That's awesome,school trips are always great,have a nice time in London! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 20 2008, 02:54 PM
Instructor
Have fun smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 20 2008, 03:13 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Muris @ Mar 20 2008, 02:52 PM) *
That's awesome,school trips are always great,have a nice time in London! smile.gif

Unless you're the teacher in charge Muris wink.gif !

In April my daughter and her school mates go to Granada for three days - you have all been warned tongue.gif .
Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Mar 20 2008, 03:21 PM
Instructor
Have a great time in London smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gus
Mar 20 2008, 03:38 PM
I am also going to London for Easter tongue.gif

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Mar 20 2008, 04:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I only go to Lille (France) for 1 day this year

BORING. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Mar 20 2008, 05:44 PM
Instructor
yeah, have a great time there wink.gif and be carefull with the subway !!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 20 2008, 06:41 PM
Instructor
Have a great time, friend!!
"London calling"!!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
dusty
Mar 20 2008, 07:23 PM
hey have a great time. i have been living and working in london for 9 years now and i am still a long way from seeing it all. you will have a blast wink.gif

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 23 2008, 08:57 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I came back this moring early after a night trip. We had great fun and I saw a lot of things. Good things of London:
- The Tube (subway) just works perfect!!
- The Tower and the Tower Brigde looks very very nice, mostly at night
- there they sell London picks, I have on with the tube logo and one with the tower bridge
- The cars (I think we counted 20 Porche Carera's and also some lotuses, streched cars and RollsRoyce.

The bad things:
- They first wouldn't let us in Harrods (not adult yet)
- Very hectic
- Tiring

The musical We Will Rock You was very very nice! It was so cool!!! Well, we've seen a lot, and I'm tired now. case closed tongue.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 23 2008, 08:58 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I came back this moring early after a night trip. We had great fun and I saw a lot of things. Good things of London:
- The Tube (subway) just works perfect!!
- The Tower and the Tower Brigde looks very very nice, mostly at night
- there they sell London picks, I have on with the tube logo and one with the tower bridge
- The cars (I think we counted 20 Porche Carera's and also some lotuses, streched cars and RollsRoyce.

The bad things:
- They first wouldn't let us in Harrods (not adult yet)
- Very hectic
- Tiring
- The subway doors realy close, so some people were left on a station and had to whait for a teacher to come and get them (btw, we had fun though tongue.gif )
The musical We Will Rock You was very very nice! It was so cool!!! Well, we've seen a lot, and I'm tired now. case closed tongue.gif

Woops, double post SORRY

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Mar 23 2008, 08:59 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Mar 23 2008, 09:16 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Mar 23 2008, 07:58 PM) *

yea, I waved Kaz but I dont think you saw me laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
SamJ
Mar 23 2008, 09:20 PM
Cool, sounds like you had a good time! biggrin.gif

They didn't let you into Harrords? That's odd, anyone of any age is allowed normally...

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Mar 24 2008, 12:43 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
So great you had a lot of fun! wink.gif I would like to visit London some day wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 31 2008, 09:14 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Sam Hook @ Mar 23 2008, 10:20 PM) *
Cool, sounds like you had a good time! biggrin.gif

They didn't let you into Harrords? That's odd, anyone of any age is allowed normally...

Yep, our teachers also reacted like "huh?? We never had that problem before."
New regulations???

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 1 2008, 02:58 PM
Instructor
I'm glad you had fun in London, it is a great City smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:10 AM