> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Question About Stoner Rock Lesson, Troubles with muting
Old School Rocke...
Jun 3 2008, 03:05 PM
GMC:er
Hey Gaberiel I've been practicing your Stoner Rock lesson for a little while its coming along quite well but I've been having porblems with the part where you mute the power chords, I just cant seem to get a real heavy tone like you have on the video. Im not sure if its whether or not im muting too much, or if its my gear, or my volume, or what sad.gif but if you have tips on how I can get my muted power chords to sound good and heavy id appreciate your help.

Oh yeah one more little question. I can seem to get my guitar to sound the way I want it in tearms of tone and I know you use a PODX3 I think... unsure.gif but my question to you is would you recomend one to me if im a beginner who wants to keep playing till I die, and will it help me get the sound I've been wanting outta my guitar?

I dont know if the guitar I have affects the tone but I play a BC Rich Mockingbird Masterpiece. The the tone im really trying to achieve is a killer Classic Rock tone like Joe Perry, Jimmy Paige, Slash (when he was in GNR) and Eddie Van Halen. They are my Favorite Guitar players so It'd be a dream to sound like them.

Thanks
Keep up the great work biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:24 AM