New Patches In The Th-u Vault
Phil66
Jan 19 2021, 09:11 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Check them out. cool.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=783969

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 19 2021, 09:19 PM
GMC:er
Spiff! There are tons of great patches to download for free. Some of these sound pretty darn nice imho! Great share smile.gif
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 19 2021, 04:11 PM) *

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 19 2021, 09:31 PM
On some I get a message saying that the patch won't load because it uses an unknown component and a newer version of TH-U may be required.

I can't see how to check if I have the latest version.I'm on 1.2.1

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Jan 19 2021, 10:17 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 19 2021, 08:31 PM) *

it might be a rig player profile thats used in the preset (?)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 19 2021, 11:00 PM
Instructor
Nice, I'll try these ones! Thanks Phil!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 20 2021, 07:09 AM
QUOTE (Mertay @ Jan 19 2021, 09:17 PM) *
it might be a rig player profile thats used in the preset (?)

Thing is, I have the full version so should have every component. I've sent a message to Overloud.

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 20 2021, 02:09 PM
Instructor
Hi Phil! I've noticed that I've already had tried these ones. If I'm not wrong, you sent them to me before.

By the way, cool ones! I specially liked Slash, Angus and Hendrix tones.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 20 2021, 03:40 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 20 2021, 01:09 PM) *
Hi Phil! I've noticed that I've already had tried these ones. If I'm not wrong, you sent them to me before.

By the way, cool ones! I specially liked Slash, Angus and Hendrix tones.

I probably have sent them to you Gab but I everyone that uses TH-U so I posted them along with the videos for anybody to see wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 20 2021, 09:07 PM
You can get the latest version here (MAC, WINDOWS 32bit & 64 bit).

https://www.overloud.com/installation.php?p=11000

It's one thing I don't like about TH-U, it doesn't auto-check for newer versions, even cheap software like Reaper does that.

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 20 2021, 09:07 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 20 2021, 11:31 PM
That's the latest version. Which patch is it that won't load? Are others loading just fine? It could be some have extra components in them that are add ons but that's just a guess. My recent patch has the metal x add on.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 19 2021, 04:31 PM) *
On some I get a message saying that the patch won't load because it uses an unknown component and a newer version of TH-U may be required.

I can't see how to check if I have the latest version.I'm on 1.2.1

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 21 2021, 04:36 AM
Well I downloaded the latest version, (haven't checked version number but I'll let you know) from the link above your post above and it all works fine now.

Re the metal x add on, I thought that if you had TH-U FULL there was nothing you could add component wise. I thought all you could add was Rig Libraries which use only components test the full version has, ie amps, cabs and pedals.

Anyway, the latest version from here https://www.overloud.com/installation.php?p=11000 works fine with all of The Edge patches (two wouldn't load), I'll check that it works with your latest patch later.

Cheers

Phil

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 20 2021, 10:31 PM) *
That's the latest version. Which patch is it that won't load? Are others loading just fine? It could be some have extra components in them that are add ons but that's just a guess. My recent patch has the metal x add on.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 21 2021, 09:04 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 20 2021, 10:31 PM) *

I've installed the latest version now from that link and it's 1.2.5, everything works wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2021, 03:16 AM
It should always check at startup. Mine certainly does. There may be a checkbox that isn't checked or something in the prefs? each time there is an update I get a pop up window.

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 20 2021, 04:07 PM) *
You can get the latest version here (MAC, WINDOWS 32bit & 64 bit).

https://www.overloud.com/installation.php?p=11000

It's one thing I don't like about TH-U, it doesn't auto-check for newer versions, even cheap software like Reaper does that.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 22 2021, 08:29 AM
Hmmm, I'll have a look, thanks buddy. I did mention it to Red at TH-U and suggested they had an auto new version checker and he didn't say anything about that, he said "Thanks, we'll look into adding that feature".

Cheers

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 22 2021, 02:16 AM) *
It should always check at startup. Mine certainly does. There may be a checkbox that isn't checked or something in the prefs? each time there is an update I get a pop up window.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2021, 10:12 AM
Great to hear! Yup all of the THU patches shared on the site should work just fine with the full version of THU. The only problem you might run in to are my own patches that make use of the METAL X add on pack from BIG HAIRY GUITARS that includes the legendary SPX90 rack unit which is an add on. I love that rack unit and it's responsible for tons of vintage metal tones. I use it all the time now. So I make sure to mention in patches in the thread that need it that i'm using this add on. Its everything I've ever wanted now in a plugin that I already love. He's built tons of rigs and I love em.

Best part, you can even buy THU "LITE" and just add the METAL X PACK and be good to go. Perfection smile.gif

Im using the SPX90 on this recent solo for our recent collab. It's taking a bath in delay and such as I was going for a big rack full of stuff 80s sound including the SPX

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jan 21 2021, 04:04 PM) *
I've installed the latest version now from that link and it's 1.2.5, everything works wink.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 22 2021, 10:18 AM

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jan 22 2021, 10:27 PM
Does it include the full SPX90 or just the Symphonic part of the unit?

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:42 PM