Another French Hardcore Band....
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 16 2012, 03:36 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Some days ago I posted a band called Chunk no captain chunk that were from France.... now I discovered a new one from the same country... I wonder what you think of them...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Ulrik
Nov 16 2012, 03:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 16 2012, 03:36 PM) *
Hey guys! Some days ago I posted a band called Chunk no captain chunk that were from France.... now I discovered a new one from the same country... I wonder what you think of them...

Too much tempo shifting for such a short song. the tapping part and vocals do not fit in my universe, are they trying to be brutal and soft at the same time. Sorry I can not enjoy this.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Nov 16 2012, 03:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 16 2012, 08:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
That sounds great to me, I appeciate these tempo shifting well dispatched contrary to Ulrik, they give depth to the song.

Thanks for sharing !

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 16 2012, 08:40 PM
Tone Seeker
"I only go to school for handrails" haha very funny. wink.gif

This band is like Millencolin, singing about skateboarding. But the video is bad. They should get a guy who can do tricks but (this fellow was obviously hired for the looks) I guess.

http://youtu.be/iIiz0amrb14?t=39s <-- fail

This post has been edited by WeePee: Nov 16 2012, 08:40 PM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2012, 12:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Christophe @ Nov 16 2012, 04:19 PM) *
That sounds great to me, I appeciate these tempo shifting well dispatched contrary to Ulrik, they give depth to the song.

Thanks for sharing !

yeah, this is a style that has existed for many years... one band that comes to mind when I hear Forus, is Lagwagon...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Nov 18 2012, 08:50 AM
GMC:er
I found a French band on soundcloud called warattah that I really liked, check them out, I these guys sounded alright too smile.gif

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 18 2012, 01:52 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 18 2012, 11:50 AM) *
I found a French band on soundcloud called warattah that I really liked, check them out, I these guys sounded alright too smile.gif

Wow thank for this. They sound cool !

https://soundcloud.com/hatredandstrength

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 18 2012, 05:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Nov 18 2012, 04:50 AM) *

Ok! that song sound powerful! I will check more of their music.. thanks! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:20 PM