Blackout Telecaster Tone
Brandon Earman
Jul 8 2011, 04:52 AM
Learning Roadie
I thought I would share my new Fender Telecaster a bit. I bought this guitar primarily to learn country style with, but it can produce such a great mellow crunch with the bridge pickup, I had to share. I also must say the sustain on it is great.

This guitar is so versatile for the price. I got a great deal on it for ~$420 US.

Anyways here's a demo of it. I'm sure I'll post other stuff with it in the future.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Brandon Earman: Jul 8 2011, 04:54 AM

--------------------
"That's alright I still got my guitar, look out now!" -Hendrix
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 8 2011, 09:02 AM
Instructor
Brandon that sounds gorgeous.. I know nothing of Teles but that's a really great tone ! smile.gif

Nicely played solo btw ! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 8 2011, 12:53 PM
Instructor
Mate, you make me crave after a Tele even more biggrin.gif this sounds very good!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 8 2011, 08:24 PM
Instructor
Damn, really nice guitar, and sounds even better ,congratz !! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jul 8 2011, 08:57 PM
GMC:er
Great instrument and dito tone.....i'd sell my mother for one of those... i would buy her back later ofcours :-))

+Quote Post
Brandon Earman
Jul 9 2011, 07:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Glad y'all liked it biggrin.gif

--------------------
"That's alright I still got my guitar, look out now!" -Hendrix

+Quote Post
Bear Rose
Jul 9 2011, 07:53 PM
Beginner Instructor
That is gorgeous tone! What pedals/amp are you using?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:00 AM