Pod, No Sound
daman23
Jul 26 2011, 08:55 PM
GMC:er
Hello =)

Problem with that stupid recorder again (Buy a new one)
I use it for home pratice and recording, mosttly pracitce.

So I connected my guitar into POD, and monitors and computer. Then the monitors stopped working no sound. Even when computer plugged out of POD. So I used my headphones a few times after that. Today no sound from them either after connecting my POD into the computer =(. So I pulled out the plug, and no sound now either, with or wihtout plug into computer, both on monitors ad headphones.

I tried my guitar in amp, work good, both my cables work. The POD screen works, the POD works, but no sounds. Everything is in order but NO sound anymore??? headpohones worked in AMP too

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jul 26 2011, 09:58 PM
Instructor
If you use Windows Xp ,go to control panel> sounds and audio devices> audio . Xp sometimes known to go crazy,to mutate connected audio devices , so check audio output! It happens that Pod, my GT10 once, also knows to react on similar way !
We hope that you haven't screwed up something, read Pod's manual carefully,especially the part about Sound Troubleshooter and if anything doesn't work- reset it to factory condition! But you should know - when you reset, you will lose all your presets that you made.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Jul 26 2011, 10:10 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
I'm not being sarcastic...but make sure all the obvious stuff is working. Like the volume knob on the guitar and on the pod itself! Sounds dumb...but I once spent an hour trying to figure out why my pod had no sound...and it was the volume knob on the guitar was turned all the way down!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jul 26 2011, 10:37 PM
Learning Roadie
Also I know of an issue that Pod Farm was having some time ago. Could be that too. Check for updates.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 27 2011, 02:46 PM
Instructor
It could be that the outputs are somehow loose or broken. Do you have warranty on that device?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
daman23
Jul 27 2011, 04:28 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jul 27 2011, 01:46 PM) *
It could be that the outputs are somehow loose or broken. Do you have warranty on that device?

Probably is. As Ive said the thing does not work EVEN WHEN IT IS DISCONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:42 AM