American Horror Story
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2012, 09:50 AM
Instructor
I am most definitely NOT the horror movie type, but the mistress is, so she kept telling me we should watch a series called 'American Horror Story'. Well, I said 'Why not?' and damn I made a good choice! It is very well done and scary as hell and guess what - it even fitted with the Halloween period, as they were also having Halloween in the episode we watched yesterday laugh.gif

Anyway, check out the trailer and give it a shot biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 31 2012, 11:05 AM
GMC:er
I can't watch anything that has "american" in title..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 31 2012, 11:56 AM
Instructor
I read about on the online tv guide last night and thought it sounded cool but I can't get that channel sad.gif

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 31 2012, 10:05 AM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 31 2012, 12:11 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'm a horror movie freak laugh.gif

And this series is among my all time favourite series ever smile.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
gregc1
Oct 31 2012, 02:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
HIGHLY recommend it. The second season is just getting started.

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 31 2012, 10:05 AM) *

Why is that slavenko?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 31 2012, 02:45 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (gregc1 @ Oct 31 2012, 02:28 PM) *
HIGHLY recommend it. The second season is just getting started.

Why is that slavenko?

No offense to american people, but usually there are loads of things that American industry potentiates are in advance supposed to self-promote USA as the "best" but in most of cases they're just highly industry-commercialalized copies of stuff of the other neigbourhood continents..

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Oct 31 2012, 02:49 PM

+Quote Post
gregc1
Oct 31 2012, 03:03 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 31 2012, 01:45 PM) *
No offense to american people, but usually there are loads of things that American industry potentiates are in advance supposed to self-promote USA as the "best" but in most of cases they're just highly industry-commercialalized copies of stuff of the other neigbourhood continents..

Gotcha. Pretty deep stuff man.

I think your safe from that with this series although I'm not sure if this is an American copy of something that's already been done.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 31 2012, 10:56 PM
Instructor
Nothing to fear Slav! It's an awesome series and not everything American is bad smile.gif How about the guitars, amps, rock n roll? And countless other things you or I like?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 1 2012, 09:10 AM
Instructor
Well, anyway, I can't wait for Saturday afternoon - time for an extensive American Horror Story with milady biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:35 PM