5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Christmas Gifts, What is on your list?
Alex Feather
Nov 29 2012, 09:38 PM
Instructor
Hi guys hat your gifts wish list? And also what are you planning to gift?
I have a new entrance door for my new house on my list:) I know it sounds funny but this is something I wanted for a long time!!!! And Christmas seems perfect for it!
What is on your list?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 30 2012, 10:39 AM
Instructor
Dude, I don't even have a list !!! laugh.gif

I've really wanted to read the 3rd book in the Jack Reacher series for months but it's just not a priority !

I guess socks and pants this year ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Nov 30 2012, 08:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 30 2012, 09:39 AM) *
Dude, I don't even have a list !!! laugh.gif

I've really wanted to read the 3rd book in the Jack Reacher series for months but it's just not a priority !

Lol pants are cool! smile.gif
Do you like Jack Reacher a lot?

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 30 2012, 08:15 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Nov 30 2012, 07:11 PM) *
Lol pants are cool! smile.gif
Do you like Jack Reacher a lot?

Well, in the American sense, pants are cool. In the British sense, pants are underwear ! biggrin.gif

I've only read the fist 2 books but yes, it's my kind of thing smile.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 30 2012, 08:35 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 30 2012, 10:39 AM) *
Dude

this is so funny , I used to be so mad when I got these when I was young, now, when my mom asks what I want I say " socks and pants "
by the way , thats how you know you are getting old

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 1 2012, 12:46 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Nov 30 2012, 07:35 PM) *
this is so funny , I used to be so mad when I got these when I was young, now, when my mom asks what I want I say " socks and pants "
by the way , thats how you know you are getting old

True that!!! I didn't get too far with my door choice! LOL
Older you get less stuff you need! All you need is socks!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 1 2012, 02:18 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 1 2012, 12:46 AM) *
True that!!! I didn't get too far with my door choice! LOL
Older you get less stuff you need! All you need is socks!

and you usually can't walk out of the house without pants

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 1 2012, 03:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 1 2012, 01:18 AM) *

In Russia you can but I live in Los Angeles now and I don't think I can pull it off lol

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2012, 11:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 1 2012, 02:52 AM) *
In Russia you can but I live in Los Angeles now and I don't think I can pull it off lol

I would have thought that Russia is the last place you want to walk outside without any pants on. Too cold.....

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 1 2012, 09:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 1 2012, 10:59 AM) *
I would have thought that Russia is the last place you want to walk outside without any pants on. Too cold.....

Is true! But no one would care so you can do it:)
Last new year I celebrated in Siberia we went to a sauna and after jumped in snow for a few seconds and than went back inside! it was awesome!

+Quote Post
ConnorGilks
Dec 1 2012, 10:17 PM
GMC:er
Too much! My sister and I want a PS3, as we bought a Wii when it came out but have played it to bits since then. I got a 360 (basically for free, my friends has 4 in her hours because her dad worked for a big phone/internet provider up here who gave them away if you got a bundle) that I love, but her and I always wanted to play games like Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and other Playstation exclusive stuff.

Other than that I've got some Waves plugins, guitar pedals, and some vintage horror movies to add to my collection. I love pre-1960's horror films and monster movies.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Dec 2 2012, 01:16 AM
Ha! I actually love getting clothes, just as long as my parents let me pick them out. If not it turns out bad. Lets just say I got a few shirts one year they picked out. Needless to say it doesn't match the rest of my black band shirts. Some even have stripes on them, not the thinning way either! Maybe thats their way of saying go outside! laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 2 2012, 02:18 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ConnorGilks @ Dec 1 2012, 09:17 PM) *
Too much! My sister and I want a PS3, as we bought a Wii when it came out but have played it to bits since then. I got a 360 (basically for free, my friends has 4 in her hours because her dad worked for a big phone/internet provider up here who gave them away if you got a bundle) that I love, but her and I always wanted to play games like Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and other Playstation exclusive stuff.

Other than that I've got some Waves plugins, guitar pedals, and some vintage horror movies to add to my collection. I love pre-1960's horror films and monster movies.

Man Ps3 is awesome! I have one of those but everytime I play I feel so bad about all the time I have spent on it!!!! I usually play for a whole after the tour to get my mind relaxed!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 2 2012, 07:30 AM
Tone Seeker
For myself I'm buying Black Ops 2 Xbox game. For wife maybe necklace or sumthing similar wink.gif
And for the little girl I'm getting girlie toys.

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Dec 2 2012, 08:28 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Dec 1 2012, 02:18 AM) *

Or an entrance door.. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Dec 2 2012, 08:33 AM
Not quite sure, maybe thinking about 'wishing' for a AMT SS-20, the pedal that helps Cosmin get his amazing tone! smile.gif

Or maybe Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah, extremely expensive Auto Wah (290 EUR, 235 GBP, 377 USD), but it seems like it is hand-made in Finland.

Hard to figure out biggrin.gif, usually I just 'wish' for money, however this year I kind of want an item instead, sadly I just have no idea which one to get, since most of the items I really really really want are damn expensive and involves some saving up & I just don't want to get clothes..

I guess I'll have to watch some rig rundowns and then I'll definitely have an idea, but then I need to figure out which pedal, damn.. Life is hard laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Qenzoz: Dec 2 2012, 08:34 AM

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 2 2012, 08:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Dec 2 2012, 07:28 AM) *
Or an entrance door.. tongue.gif

Haha good one! You need an entrance door for sure!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 2 2012, 09:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Dec 2 2012, 12:16 AM) *
Ha! I actually love getting clothes, just as long as my parents let me pick them out. If not it turns out bad. Lets just say I got a few shirts one year they picked out. Needless to say it doesn't match the rest of my black band shirts. Some even have stripes on them, not the thinning way either! Maybe thats their way of saying go outside! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Errr, thankks Mum and Dad for the.. yellow T shirt !" tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 2 2012, 09:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 2 2012, 08:36 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Errr, thankks Mum and Dad for the.. yellow T shirt !" tongue.gif

Why yellow?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2012, 04:17 PM
Instructor
I haven't thought on Christmas gifts yet but I think that it's time for it!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:01 AM