Acoustic Song Idea
Siggum
Apr 9 2009, 11:50 PM
GMC:er
Heya,

Was playing around with a riff on my acoustic today, and decided to throw some strings and drums on it. Its not finished yet, but would like some feedback anyway. Im not sure the intro really fits with the chorus, but we'll see smile.gif

Attached File  song_idea.mp3 ( 2.81MB ) Number of downloads: 201

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Siggum: Apr 10 2009, 10:26 AM

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 9 2009, 11:56 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Has a nice atmosphere to it man, I like it. what time signature 3/?? smile.gif Btw, where you been hiding.. tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Siggum
Apr 10 2009, 12:00 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (skennington @ Apr 10 2009, 12:56 AM) *
Has a nice atmosphere to it man, I like it. what time signature 3/?? smile.gif Btw, where you been hiding.. tongue.gif

Hey m8, thanks. Yeah ive been a bit busy lately with all kinds of things so havent been so active here, though ive still checked the new videos biggrin.gif Time signature is 3/4 btw.

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:17 PM