A Composition I Made
botoxfox
Sep 17 2007, 02:07 AM
GMC:er
This is a composition I made in in GP. It took me 15 minutes, so I wouldn't call it great music, but I kinda like it. tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 22 2007, 05:39 AM
Comments? unsure.gif sad.gif tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Sep 22 2007, 05:46 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 22 2007, 12:39 AM) *
Comments? unsure.gif sad.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif I know how you feel i hate when people wont post on something i made.This kind of confuses me though,as i dont really here any guitar more a bass line and kinda techno thing going on.It's not really what im into but maybe record some guitar playing over it.Just took me off guard as i was expecting to here some type of guitar playing. smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Sep 22 2007, 05:48 AM
Get to da Chopper!
hey thats pretty cool. I cant wait to hear that with some proper instruments. smile.gif
Just one point though- i think its a cool idea, but i think you repeated the same thing about 3 times was it? After i heard the slowish bit through and then heard the first flurry of notes i was expecting something else to happen with the music- either a new idea being added or the music changing to a completly different idea altogether.
If you took the first bit up to and including the flurry i think you've got yourself a pretty cool intro to a song (or an album maybe?!?! cool.gif )
Cool stuff, just remember repetition can only be taken so far before interest is lost.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Sep 22 2007, 05:55 AM
You're right, I was just too lazy and I wanted it longer, so I did the same thing three times over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Sep 22 2007, 07:49 AM
I just don't know what to say about it tongue.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:10 PM