"washed Away"
Zephyr
Apr 14 2009, 08:55 AM
GMC:er
Hey, Jose! I came across your entry for Guitar Idol, and just fell in love with it. It's beautiful and melodic, and still manages to have a groove going on! Anyways, I was wondering if you happened to have a transcription or tabs of this song. Either way, congrats on the song! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Apr 15 2009, 01:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Zephyr @ Apr 14 2009, 03:55 AM) *
Hey, Jose! I came across your entry for Guitar Idol, and just fell in love with it. It's beautiful and melodic, and still manages to have a groove going on! Anyways, I was wondering if you happened to have a transcription or tabs of this song. Either way, congrats on the song! biggrin.gif

Hey Zephyr

I haven't made one yet, working on a lesson about it however.

Check back with me soon

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Artemus
Apr 15 2009, 01:50 PM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Oooh nice! I enjoyed Washed Away too. Look forward to seeing a lesson on it here in the future.

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:40 AM