Street Players
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 2 2011, 10:56 PM
Instructor
Have you ever thought to try to exercise in public,I mean, to play in the street ?? nice way to practice and maybe earn some pocket money at the same time smile.gif !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 3 2011, 01:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
That's nice smile.gif
I would love to, but there are strict rules against it around here. If you are first granted permission to play somewhere, you need to be careful with where you sit, because you might be taking someones "place", and get a beating. Many poor musicians who play around the streets here, the police say might be working for gangs etc.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sollesnes: Jun 3 2011, 01:44 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 3 2011, 01:53 PM
Instructor
Wow, that guy's seriously good !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 3 2011, 02:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Jun 3 2011, 02:34 PM) *
That's nice smile.gif
I would love to, but there are strict rules against it around here. If you are first granted permission to play somewhere, you need to be careful with where you sit, because you might be taking someones "place", and get a beating. Many poor musicians who play around the streets here, the police say might be working for gangs etc.

??! huh.gif ! permission is Ok, but - gang musicians....? comeone smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 4 2011, 10:22 PM
Instructor
Well, there are gangs that "hold" best places for begging and washing windows in town, and it's a good money for someone. Wherever is a good money, there are criminals. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jun 4 2011, 10:22 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:26 AM