6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Im Done Playing Video Games., my 7th xbox 360 craps out
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
i am absolutely furious. ive had 7 xbox 360's, and EVERY ONE has been CRAP. im sick of being treated like crap by micro$oft, when you call tech support, ****************************. i hate those people. my current 360 just scratched my Frontlines: fuel of war disc that i bought 2 days ago. the damn corporations in this country get away with anything, and treat the little guy like me like crap. im depressed and angry, i just want to bust bill gates head open, that useless peice of crap. probably no one cares, but i just needed to rant. i thought i wanted to be a game designer, i thought i knew were my life was headed, but now i dont know what ill do...

later dry.gif

unacceptable language and opinions not backed up by GMC - edited by Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Feb 29 2008, 10:22 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 29 2008, 10:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 04:15 PM) *
i am absolutely furious. ive had 7 xbox 360's, and EVERY ONE has been CRAP. im sick of being treated like crap by micro$oft, when you call tech support, ****************************. i hate those people. my current 360 just scratched my Frontlines: fuel of war disc that i bought 2 days ago. the damn corporations in this country get away with anything, and treat the little guy like me like crap. im depressed and angry, i just want to bust bill gates head open, that useless peice of crap. probably no one cares, but i just needed to rant. i thought i wanted to be a game designer, i thought i knew were my life was headed, but now i dont know what ill do...

later dry.gif

unacceptable language and opinions not backed up by GMC - edited by Kris

Wow!
I wanted to get one, but now am hesitant...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
maw793
Feb 29 2008, 10:30 PM
QUOTE (Wallimann @ Feb 29 2008, 04:27 PM) *
Wow!
I wanted to get one, but now am hesitant...

no dude you should
this guy is just unlucky. i have a 360 elite and im in love with it

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:44 PM
He isn't alone. A lot of people have problems with 360's. The 3 Red Lights of Death occur far too frequently also.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Feb 29 2008, 10:46 PM
That sucks to hear :/ I have an Xbox 360 and it has been working fine for me. It will scratch the disc if you don't put it in right.

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 10:47 PM
QUOTE (maw793 @ Feb 29 2008, 04:30 PM) *
no dude you should
this guy is just unlucky. i have a 360 elite and im in love with it

I am not JUST UNLUCKY. microsoft makes CRAP products and then dont back them worth sh#$. the xbox 360 failure rate is ONE IN EVERY 6 CONSOLES. thats not just unlucky.

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Feb 29 2008, 10:47 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:49 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:47 PM) *
I am not JUST UNLUCKY. microsoft makes CRAP products and then dont back them worth sh#$. the xbox 360 failure rate is ONE IN EVERY 6 CONSOLES. thats not just unlucky.

Calm down man. A lot of people aren't happy with Microsoft or 360 failure rates. I know at least 4 or 5 of my friends that have had XBox 360s die on them. They are useless at helping out as well.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 10:51 PM
i thought i wanted to be game designer, but now, i dont know. im so mad because i have no power to fix my problem. im screwed.
edit: nice. i got censored. this day just gets better and better. dry.gif so much for free speech.

This post has been edited by Guitarman700: Feb 29 2008, 10:52 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:54 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:51 PM) *
i thought i wanted to be game designer, but now, i dont know. im so mad because i have no power to fix my problem. im screwed.
edit: nice. i got censored. this day just gets better and better. dry.gif so much for free speech.

Don't change your dreams just because of a useless company. Everybody knows Microsoft are useless but you need to phone them up and say you're just not happy or take it to a shop to fix. Maybe there is very little wrong.

I have never bought an X Box as they are so breakable. Playstations don't break that easy. Not even PC's break that easy.

I feel for you man as I know how hard it is with lack of money and you expect a product that will last.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Feb 29 2008, 10:55 PM
ohmy.gif wow! I haven't had any trouble... I've had 1 ever and i've had it since it came out... (knocks on wood tongue.gif ) I am worried about the three red lights of death thing... what causes it?? unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:57 PM
QUOTE (Xranthoius @ Feb 29 2008, 09:55 PM) *
ohmy.gif wow! I haven't had any trouble... I've had 1 ever and i've had it since it came out... (knocks on wood tongue.gif ) I am worried about the three red lights of death thing... what causes it?? unsure.gif

Normally it happens quickly mate. If you get one that works for a long while you're usually ok. They tend to break fast if they are bad ones.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 04:54 PM) *
Don't change your dreams just because of a useless company. Everybody knows Microsoft are useless but you need to phone them up and say you're just not happy or take it to a shop to fix. Maybe there is very little wrong.

I have never bought an X Box as they are so breakable. Playstations don't break that easy. Not even PC's break that easy.

I feel for you man as I know how hard it is with lack of money and you expect a product that will last.

the last time i called, the first person was a mexican who couldent speak english, then i got transeferred to a woman who was VERY rude, it got worse from there. needless to say, 7 consoles failing is not exactly motivation to call these people back, but thanks for your kind words, they mean alot. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 10:59 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Feb 29 2008, 09:58 PM) *
the last time i called, the first person was a mexican who couldent speak english, then i got transeferred to a woman who was VERY rude, it got worse from there. needless to say, 7 consoles failing is not exactly motivation to call these people back, but thanks for your kind words, they mean alot. biggrin.gif

Take it to a shop to fix and I'm sure they'll sort you out smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Feb 29 2008, 11:14 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 04:59 PM) *
Take it to a shop to fix and I'm sure they'll sort you out smile.gif

strange thing, that. this town has 4-500 doctors of various specialty's, but we dont have one of those.

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Feb 29 2008, 11:15 PM
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 03:57 PM) *
Normally it happens quickly mate. If you get one that works for a long while you're usually ok. They tend to break fast if they are bad ones.

Ahh, phew okay thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 29 2008, 11:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
Oh my !! blink.gif

Well you know, there is an awful lot of musical theory you can learn instead of playing games biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 29 2008, 11:19 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Feb 29 2008, 10:15 PM) *
Oh my !! blink.gif

Well you know, there is an awful lot of musical theory you can learn instead of playing games biggrin.gif wink.gif

I like turning the learning of music theory into a game. Is that so sad sad.gif It probably is biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 29 2008, 11:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Feb 29 2008, 10:19 PM) *
I like turning the learning of music theory into a game. Is that so sad sad.gif It probably is biggrin.gif

Being sad is the new cool !! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Feb 29 2008, 11:25 PM
I'm happy with my PS3.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xranthoius
Feb 29 2008, 11:28 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Feb 29 2008, 04:25 PM) *
I'm happy with my PS3.

Too expensive for me wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:31 PM