Practice Time!
fatstrat
Mar 1 2008, 11:31 PM
GMC:er
Hey I recently started practicing daily for about an hour and half on average per day. I usually hit up technique stuff (AP, legato, etc...) with a few spontaneous jam sessions in between techniques laugh.gif . I practice everything to a metronome and almost always leave a practice session with some improvement or another. I always feel satisfied with the day's practice too. Just curious how long everyone else practices and if I am spending too little time practicing?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:

Guitars: Guild D-55, Taylor 110-E, 1992 Epiphone Sheraton II (JB neck and '59 bridge), PRS SE singlecut (SD Alnico II neck and Gibby Bustbucker Pro bridge)

Amps: Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25

Effects: Boss DD-7, BD-2, and Dunlop CryBaby
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Mar 2 2008, 12:44 AM
Instructor
You can practice even 15 minutes per day and it can be enough, what is important to keep the routine going every day. A few days missed is good on occasions but not too often.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:44 AM