2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Help Me Choose!, Undecided
Chris Evans
Jun 6 2011, 06:49 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
oooh interesting laugh.gif

I was actually going back towards the blue, but the general concenus is defo the white!

I like the "trick yourself" idea laugh.gif

I think its going to be the white and follow a couple of my favourite guitarists, Adrian Smith and Jake E Lee smile.gif

still be a couple of weeks before it gets ordered so one may well sell out, theres only one of each available at the dealers atm

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jun 6 2011, 07:08 PM
GMC:er
I still don't understand why you're allowing other people to pick the colour of your next guitar? tongue.gif

Blue for me, white's too bland.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 6 2011, 09:59 PM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jun 6 2011, 07:08 PM) *
I still don't understand why you're allowing other people to pick the colour of your next guitar? tongue.gif

Blue for me, white's too bland.

coz I just cant choose between them laugh.gif

Normally I`m pretty set and its "yep thats the one" but on this occasion I just cant decide, I should have set it as a poll really laugh.gif

I started off a long time ago having a go on a white one like in the pic, and Ithought, yea I want one of those, but when I was loking around I came accross the blue and really thought it looked great! totally confused me blink.gif

@Micke no I dont have blue guitar so maybe a blue one might be nice ... but wait!! I dont have a white guitar either argghhh!! laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Jun 6 2011, 10:24 PM
Get someone to take a paper and then they put it in their left or right hand, and then you say left or right, if there is a paper it is white if there isn't it is blue, problem solved tongue.gif laugh.gif

Other than that pick white biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Jun 6 2011, 10:59 PM) *
coz I just cant choose between them laugh.gif

Normally I`m pretty set and its "yep thats the one" but on this occasion I just cant decide, I should have set it as a poll really laugh.gif

I started off a long time ago having a go on a white one like in the pic, and Ithought, yea I want one of those, but when I was loking around I came accross the blue and really thought it looked great! totally confused me blink.gif

@Micke no I dont have blue guitar so maybe a blue one might be nice ... but wait!! I dont have a white guitar either argghhh!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 6 2011, 11:25 PM
Instructor
don't wanna be racist or anything but the white one looks amazing!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Jun 6 2011, 11:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
==============211111
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Jun 6 2011, 02:15 PM) *
question is what colour shall I get?? I cant decide out of these two

Snow white

I quite like the idea of the Snow White one as in an ideal world with lots of spare cash I`d buy the Jackson Adrian Smith Signature model, but I really like the Candy blue one too

which one guys??? blink.gif oh .. and getting both is NOT an option I`m told laugh.gif

white

taste in colors come and go ,white will probally not get outdated
just think about looking at that blue for the next 5 years

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 7 2011, 10:43 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
One more thing: have you seen the actual guitars in the shop? Sometimes colors in pictures are a bit misleading, and the real thing is much better (or worse) when you see it. Just go to the shop, take both in your hands, and let your heart speak.

Oh, how poetic tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 7 2011, 11:03 AM
QUOTE (Fran @ Jun 7 2011, 10:43 AM) *
One more thing: have you seen the actual guitars in the shop? Sometimes colors in pictures are a bit misleading, and the real thing is much better (or worse) when you see it. Just go to the shop, take both in your hands, and let your heart speak.

Oh, how poetic tongue.gif

lol! well, I noticed today that the Blue one has sold out now, so that actually really helps out a lot! laugh.gif I have seen "in the flesh" a white one, it does look very sexy!

I stupidly last night took a little poke around the net and began looking at Strats laugh.gif laugh.gif

I`m still heavily leaning to the White Charvel though smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 7 2011, 11:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Jun 7 2011, 11:03 AM) *
I stupidly last night took a little poke around the net and began looking at Strats laugh.gif laugh.gif

No.

The white one and then you can pretend you're Adrian Smith in the Stranger in a Strange Land video !! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 7 2011, 11:52 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 7 2011, 11:33 AM) *
No.

The white one and then you can pretend you're Adrian Smith in the Stranger in a Strange Land video !! cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif righto

the white one it is!! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Jun 7 2011, 06:25 PM
Looks like we have a winner!

Let us know about it when you get it bro wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:

Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 7 2011, 10:19 PM
Instructor
My vote for the white one as well! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 9 2011, 06:42 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
A bit late on the vote but definitely white for me!

+Quote Post
Frank
Jul 19 2011, 05:27 PM
I Would go fore the white one.More energetic color.

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Jul 20 2011, 01:43 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Favorite color is blue, but I would go white as it should not show up smudges and finger prints as much...

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jul 20 2011, 12:36 PM
well, my birthday was a few weeks ago now, and my wife did get me one smile.gif

after this thread I was pretty much decided on the white too although I realy liked them both equally so I was not really too concerned which colour she got, when she looked she much prefered the blue one and at that particular point of ordering the white one was out of stock, so she went ahead and ordered me the blue one.

it arrived and I love it! smile.gif great guitar and good bang for buck! I got the oppotunity to use it "live" almost straight away too biggrin.gif

When I get some spare moments I`ll take some proper pics and do a mini review smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 20 2011, 03:34 PM
QUOTE (Chris Evans @ Jul 20 2011, 01:36 PM) *
When I get some spare moments I`ll take some proper pics and do a mini review smile.gif

Looking forward to read it smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Amp:
Effects:
Recording:

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:31 PM